1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who would win?

Discussion in 'General' started by sicc, Dec 16, 2018.

?

Who would win?

1. Any James Bond

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  2. Jason Bourne

21 vote(s)
    22.6%
  3. John McClane (die hard)

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  4. Robert McCall (the equalizer)

4 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. John Wick

36 vote(s)
    38.7%
  6. Jackie Chan (rush hour or any cop movie)

5 vote(s)
    5.4%
  7. Chuck Norris (texas ranger or any cop movie)

13 vote(s)
    14.0%
  8. Lt. Frank Drebin (naked gun)

11 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I'm not a gun freak but I do have a raging boner. Can I still watch John Wick movies?

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Which one?

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Reeves sure comes off as an idiot, but he's probably one of the most down to earth and intelligent guys in Hollywood. And he rides motorcycles - relatively well.

cha0s#242 and Funkm05 like this.
  4. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Netflix Punisher

ryoung57 likes this.
  5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Roseanne Barr.

6. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

rosanne, hell yeh .woman would cause them all to faint from fear. winter sucks ,look at the posts!

Razr likes this.
  7. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Yes sir!

8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I'm positive he's a cool guy to hang out with and all. Just an horrible actor. I still loved the first Matrix nonetheless.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The thing about him, and the guy from Taken, is that people aren’t incapacitated by one hit or one shot.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Denzel is more bada$$ than Reeves? The head-shottin, double-tappin, martial artist that drives bada$$ cars and has a pit bull?? Denzel’s the total package?!

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Travolta :D

12. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Etta James

13. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Yeah, maybe, but when he walked into the Russian bar and took out the four guys, wow! They're all just movie characters, but Equalizer is a cool badass...

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

DW is definitely better at it than that old guy from the tv series.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

But you didn't expect it from the old guy.

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Edward Woodward is The Equalizer.

17. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I voted for Wick. However, I would note that a certain Martin Riggs would be a good candidate.

Whoever said Reacher is also a good one. Two more for you guys: Chance “my momma named me Chance because she took a Chance” Beaudreaux and Nada (They Live).

18. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

this post was more about action heroes, not totally bad assery in one craft. was bruce lee ever in a action hero movie or show, outside of green hornet? ive not seen either and kung fu movies are not action hero movies.

what i can say is that the real chuck norris is on record saying that bruce lee never fought professionally and that he would have whooped bruce in a real fight. chuck norris knew bruce very well, sparred with him, is the real deal and by his own words, “the first Westerner in the documented history of Taekwondo to be given the rank of 8th Degree Black Belt Grandmaster.” chuck mother fucking norris.

but as creator of this post i must give the real answer. although norris would win in almost any scenario, even against another norris, the real winner is

19. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

What a lot of you guys are forgetting is the tough opponents that these characters have had to take out. I love John Wick but the guy relies more on his guns than his brain and brawn. Jason Bourne is fantastic at taking pain and beating the shit out of formidable opponents, the fight he had in Morocco in the B. Ultimatum after the rooftop jumping was insane and he took a beating but still came out on top.
    If you want to talk guns, lets not forget his sniper accuracy as well as his quick handgun shots.
    I say Bourne.

20. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Well then.... Jack Slater.... total Action Hero.

Past Glory likes this.