1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 26, 2018.

1. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

What a time for my worst week of the year, I hate football.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

You left like 50 points between your receivers on the bench. :Poke:

Thomas can definitely get a big score, and I have a bunch of scrubs left. Kamara has been trashy the last few weeks, and I have two Panthers. They are trashy too.

So you never know, but I ain't complaining about your timing, or about the Conner train not departing this week. :)

EDIT: The good note is that one of us made it to the Finals, making Papa not so happy :D

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I wanted to beat Papa so bad.

BigBird likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

So Mongo retains his title as Sacko. The first ever 2x and did it in back-to-back year best or worst loser

Time to update the signatures
    Would you like to say something about this "achievement" @Mongo the Super Sacko?
    :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills. I said I hoped you were both on the same side of the bracket precisely so both of you would not be in the finals. I can live with one of you getting in the money. Especially the one who has a Sacko trophy. :moon:

That said, I will obviously be rooting 110% for the commissioner next week. :D
    I know I had a bad year but you need to keep your expectations in check.

dtalbott and BigBird like this.
  6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

It does suck because about 5 minutes before kickoff I almost put Williams in but decided against it because he had 15 points his last 2 games combined. Fantasy is stupid.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What the hell? I looked too late Thursday and had a player who was out, okay, sucks but oh well. Then I look Sunday and another one is out? That some bullshit.

Granted I probably should have said yes any one of the thousand times Yahoo wanted to be able to send me notifications :mad:

How am I the sacko anyway?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Because you're losing the Sacko Bowl this week. At least three of you people will finish behind Drew.

BigBird likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

BTW if I do make it vs Commissioner Scotty, it'll be two teams that didn't have the bye. See it's true just like in real football, the bye softens you up :D

So how you like Yahoo now Commissioner? (even though anupe does have a slim chance since McCaffrey can get 50 points on his own)

And I'll be playing back-to-back Scottys...if I manage to pull it off, or Scotty vs Scotty, or me vs anupe for another old timers bowl. So many Possibilites :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Damn... :crackup:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh? What the hell is the sacko bowl? Y'all are making shit up again.

12. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

I’m having deja vu from a year ago :D

BigBird likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Y'all made up shit then too!

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You just played G 98 for 11th place. You lost. You don't have a game next week.

BigBird likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Mongo can think of the week off as his prize for "winning"

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Screw you guys, I'm going home....

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, yeah.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

i didn't have time to go all the way back researching, so I started with the Super Sacko