1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pedrosa gets a Repsol Motogp bike.....

Discussion in 'General' started by vizsladog, Dec 9, 2018.

1. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

BigBird and MELK-MAN like this.
  2. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Honda has some comfort in the deal, they know he will never fire one up and win a championship.

RichB, JJJerry, turbulence and 5 others like this.
  3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Wait for it.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

I serached! Didnt find it posted anywhere!

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

6. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

That's the least he can get from Honda.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

From Honda? No, the least he could have be given was his gear shipped home, shipping due. Honda is not known to be overly generous.

snikwad, Monsterdood and vizsladog like this.
  8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Poor pup is about to get the newspaper...

SuddenBraking and vizsladog like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

They paid him for his services. What did he do for them?

Sent from my smatrfone

Sweatypants likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Helped them win a few constructors championships, won them a 125 championship, 2 250cc championships, won a lot of races, sold more than a few bikes in spain and knocked nicky off and almost cost them that championship. Did a lot.

The 250 was more than deserved and long over due (if he didn't already have one) but the motogp bike? Guess they had a few extras laying around or some shit.

vizsladog likes this.
  11. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Well, they are Honda, they should have invested more in Dani's bike development instead of just focusing on Marquez.
    Some will say if it ain't broke don't fix it, but it is broke. It's called the Repsol Honda Team, if you're happy with Marquez just run a one man show and be done with it, why bother with the second bike?

Go back and calculate how many MotoGP points Dani has accumulated, not to mention the seasons where he was Honda's front contender.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

They just should have just given him Grom so he could put his foot down

Sent from my smatrfone

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Constructors championship.

To some at Honda that is more important than the riders championship.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck you, heighterist! I hope you get your penis stuck in a pissed off badger!!!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    TurboBlew and SpeedyE like this.
  15. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Oh don't get all pissy and take your ball race bike home and refuse to play now...

26.jpg

16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Ummm....They did...that's why after 2006 Nicky looked like me on a Grom. Even though Nicky had the #1 on his bike, they were not focused on putting a bike under Nicky that would win him any more #1's. Albert Puig, Danny's Manager, was the vocal proponent in Dani's corner making Dani's case for Dani being Honda's future. Dani never got it done.

Puig was eventually put in exhile from Honda's MotoGP effort, they brought Casey Stoner back to Honda and he got it done while MM93 was working his way up the ranks in Moto3 and Moto2.

BigBird and prospected like this.
  17. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

D-zum is right. Never has a GP bike been soo engineered for one single individual in the history of the sport then Repsol's 07 bike. There's a reason the 08' bike was redesigned so 'normal' sized riders could ride it

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Puig last season

[​IMG]

Sent from my smatrfone

19. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

I wasn't following MotoGP as closely back then, I'll take your word for it as it does seem familiar. So Puig then dumped Pedrosa for Marquez?

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Great. Now what will Crutchlow lawn sale at Losail?