1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BARNACLE BILL'S CONTACT INFO

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Dec 6, 2018.

1. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

What about logos/names/numbers? Do you have templates for fonts?

2. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

well we can do about any font that you can print off on paper . Alexa sent us her most popular ones when she closed 5 years ago and i also aquired most of Lizzy's stuff too when she closed last year. our lettering is leather cut and sewed old school . I never cared much for the printed on plastic stuff. it doesn't stand the test of time like leather does.

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

What's the most cost effective way of shipping a suit? I know we should be taking out all of the armor to save on weight, but anything else? What size box can you generally fit a suit into? Generally I'm seeing about $50 to ship.....is that accurate?

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Bill does zippers!
    He has done my Vanson’s and my Sidi boots.
    He is the man. :beer:

5. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

He actually put new zippers in my last suit and did a fantastic job. Just not sure if I should go ahead and replace the ones in this new suit.

6. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

The biggest flat rate box fit my leathers just had to strategically fold the arms and legs just right That was the cheapest way at least for me.

7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well I would say if you have any doubt in your mind about what is in the suit now, just send them and git’er done. :D

yokohama1 likes this.
  8. barnacle bill

if you strip your suit down and put it in the smallest box that it will fit in most will ship for less than 25.00 . I'm seeing a lot more suits coming usps since they 've developed their tracking system the last few years or maybe the post office is closer to them? b bill

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yep, mine was $22 to ship it to you.

10. barnacle bill

still cleaning the suits along with repairs and alterations. still the best prices around. bill and darethea

11. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

.. and likely the best service too.

Yzasserina likes this.
  12. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

Bill did a great job repairing and updating my 13 year old crashed many times Vanson. Thorough cleaning, repair, new lettering, and added an aero hump so I can look like all the cool kids. It looks good as new!

evakat likes this.
  13. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I have a older (2006) alpinestars suit I need to send him for some much needed tlc...