1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youth Atv's

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawdog78, Dec 7, 2018.

1. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

I just picked up a pair of runners for $400 but i wouldnt say that is too common. They seem to hang in the 350-550 range for the older style in running condition.

2. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Holy shit. Up here I sold ours for somewhere in the $1200 range each, and the guy drive 10hrs to get them. They were 2004 and 2006 i believe.

3. renegade17

These are the old orange ones ....mid eighties

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

The market up here for kits atvs, dirt bikes, and sleds is insane. Almost nothing loses value.

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I have a dirt toy that falls in that category...'00YZ426F,
    [​IMG]
    but it's not for sale. :D

6. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Yep. Have an old Yamaha Snoscoot sled sitting in the shed. Pretty sure I can sell it in a heartbeat for more than I paid for it 4 yrs ago.

7. renegade17

zooks.jpg They are a little rough around the edges but my kids will probably crash them into everything like they do with their dirt bikes and bicycles. Dibs on that snoscoot!

8. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

Certain levels of training will need to be involved for sure. Lots of 50 and 70cc dirt bikes for sale on Craigslist but not so many four wheelers. I took my friend's Fourtrax 70 straight into a pine tree when we were kids cause I froze and never hit the brakes. Lucky I didn't rip any parts off on the handlebars and my head went straight into the tree. Never told my parents :D I was always afraid that was going to come back to bite me.

9. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Damn that's a good deal. There are a few for sale around me in the $600-$800 range, anything priced lower than that is really beat to hell.

10. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

And I was the first with this?

[​IMG]

So buy the kid a Walmart electric truck/atv/4 wheeler when he's 2 or so then around 4 get him a PW50 with training wheels. BUT like everyone else says no gas 4 wheelers:Poke: