1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hack.... remember when

Discussion in 'General' started by SirCrashAlot, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

I understand your frustration and being someone who takes his words seriously, it bothers me too. But, words carry over from one field to another all the time, I think there is more out there in this world that deserves your frustration. If you want to stick to 'words', then what the hell were people thinking when they came up with:
    Bae?
    Hip?
    Cray?
    Gucci?

What in the fcuk is wrong with people nowadays?

2. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I appreciate your response and I agree there are numerous other things to bitch about in the world. My frustration comes with not being able to open up a web browser that includes some sort of news feed without seeing "5 simple hacks to make reading Metalhead's posts more enjoyable" or "3 ass-wiping hacks to save time in the bathroom". Stuff like that. Not really individuals that I know....mainly the mainstream media.

Prospect and Phl218 like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's not even media, it's click bait.

4. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Yeah I know.... it's the same as the "She was born with 3 eyes and a penis sticking out of her forehead....what she looks like now is unbelievable".

5. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

crash alot hit it. damn click bait authors should be hanged then shot and die in a fire.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, people could just stop clicking on those things....

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I am tired of the word HERO being used when someone does a good deed. sure, they did something nice, but a HERO they are not.

Banditracer likes this.
  8. zrx12man

zrx12man Captain Amazing

It's a complete 360 from the old one!

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

You’re a true hero for pointing that out.

10. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I read this without actually reading it, and then it hit me after I closed the tab... I had to reopen it to applaud you

zrx12man likes this.