1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sales commission splits

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Nov 8, 2018.

1. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Shit I will come work for you :timeforabeer:

What brand of windows are you selling that cost $2,500 a piece?

2. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

Renewal by Andersen?

3. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Sounds like his are way more expensive than Anderson windows.

4. freedomgli

freedomgli Well-Known Member

BigBird likes this.
  5. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Yeah that’s what I am thinking gotta be Marvin, Weather Shield or Lincoln catagory.... I know I have sold a lot of Weather Shield this year, and it adds up really quick when using the best windows/doors.

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:)

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Speaking of which - you got people/sell things in GA? We really need to get some replaced this off season. Email me :D

9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Mongo,
    Did you ever get your roof taken care of? I had a crew recommended by a friend do mine. The pics look good. I provided all materials, roll off etc. Total bill as about $4k for 25 square. Im coming down to look at it over Turkey day. Let me know if you want contact info.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not yet, stupid racing got in the way. Wasn't home long enough to sort out a meeting between the roofer and insurance peeps. Only had more than a single weekend home a couple times all season so gave up on it (even though insurance did send a check based on their estimate :crackup: ). Now for some reason after one full weekend home post GNF the boss is making me road trip again Sunday so I hope to get that crap sorted once we're back before running to Ohio first week of December even with Turkey day in the middle. Get the feeling I'm whining? Why yes I am :D

11. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I will actually be in Atlanta for a couple weeks around Christmas and I am sure I can make time to stop by.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gimme a yell, if the boss hasn't forced me to do something before then it could work :D