1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | MAL | Sepang | 2018 | Nov 2 - Nov 4

Discussion in 'General' started by NemesisR6, Nov 1, 2018.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

And yet, he was able to do that without crashing, unlike Rossi who in order to respond to the .2 per lap crashed trying it. Poor guy, threw away a chance to break his 21 race win less streak. :crackup:

When isn't Marquez out of shape? He's out of shape on the out lap for qualifying.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The people's champion.

masshole, crashman and BigBird like this.
  3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I’m continually amazed by the arm chair logic demonstrated in this thread. The top riders are on the limit every lap, that’s what makes them the top 2-4 riders and not just a top 10-15 rider. Marquez has an uncanny ability to exceed that limit and not crash. Rossi didn’t succumb to the pressure and throw it away. His existence at the top for as long as he’s been there is proof of this.

turbulence likes this.
  4. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

MM finished second in 2015?

No?

Who did?

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

2nd, fourth, who cares?

[​IMG]

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Daniel son
    [​IMG]

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Sweep The Leg!!!

8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Im sure it gets old.. I lol'd

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

KrooklynSV and BigBird like this.
  10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

HAhaha! she was taking a selfie!

with a selfie stick but backed right into him and got elbowed out da way. lol

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

well he sure is, so there's that...

My question is why would they want to celebrate with 18th place? :crackup:

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

What do you call it when the chasing rider is closing the gap and the leading rider crashes tying to keep the lead?

crashman likes this.
  13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

14. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I think VRs ambition outweighed his bike's talent.

Prospect likes this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think we need to quote Stoner on this one

Sent from my smatrfone

16. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

Not really speaking as a Rossi fan (def not a Rossi fanboy or nutswinger) but seeing people run up to anyone and take a selfie immediately like that is pretty rude. Especially when he was stopping to give his fan club some support. I don't see a problem with the push out of the way. It certainly isn't as rude as walking up and assuming you can take a selfie with someone. Same people interrupt his dinners all season long too for the same stupid shit probably. it's more about having respect for other people, not just simply respect for celebrities or for Rossi. Reminds me when I saw Nicky69 walking through the paddock garage and so many people kept asking for his autograph when his wrist was in a brace, they just gave him something and a sharpie and he'd have to fiddle with their shit to sign it for them. He kept doing it because the guy might be the nicest racer I've ever seen in person, but damn some of those people didn't even seem to notice the poor dude was even in a brace and hobbling along. I don't think some people notice what they're doing when they get that star-struck thing going on.

Prospect likes this.
  17. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

For the record I hate selfies and seeing people always taking selfies, so probably plays into my opinion on it lol

18. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

I don't care how star-struck I am, I would never put someone in a brace under that stress to get their autograph. This is just downright ridiculous and inconsiderate. I've always loved Hayden for his welcoming demeanor and outright nice guy personality. May he RIP.

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Homeboy Marquezed that bish right out the way. I loved the look on his face and his under the breath mutterings. Anyone speak Eye-Talian? Guessing he said some Italian phrase like "Move bitch, no salami for you." People are fucking retarded, she deserved a berming. That's what I do to lost looking Chinamen at the grocery store.

20. Jay Hodge

Jay Hodge Well-Known Member

How long has that Yamaha been a turd? In the six seasons that VR46 and MM93 have been going head to head, MM93 has 44 wins, VR46 has 9. MM93 has more wins this season than VR46 has in the last seven seasons combined. I'm sure its all the bike though!