Nashville Area Peeps - Adult Hockey

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Nov 1, 2018.

1. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

NP. Appreciate you checking.

2. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

You are a complete animal! Yes that is a complete recipe for burnout. Moderation my friend... Hopefully you didn't ruin if for yourself.

What town is this in?

3. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Sauk / mt horeb and Verona WI

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I live in Bellevue. I've gotta improve my skating and stick skills and I'll consider giving it a shot. Who knows, maybe I'll be better at hockey than racing? :D

rd400racer likes this.
  5. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

Ford Ice has adult hockey classes on Tuesday nights and they are really geared towards new players. If you are interested, I would highly recommend going to those. They will help you a lot!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

6. Lawn Dart

I'm not going anywhere near I-24. :D

Seriously though, I'm expecting to have similar classes over here when the new ice rink is built.

7. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

I'm sure they will, I expect it will have a very similar schedule as the current Ford Ice. But, you don't have to get on 24, you can always go through Brentwood. I dated a girl that lived in Bellevue and that is the way I always went between her apartments and the rink.

8. Lawn Dart

Oh, I know - I'm from here and lived in every corner of the city. Antioch just isn't terribly desirable these days. LOL

9. Timex64

Timex64 Well-Known Member

True, Antioch is still a dump. Ford Ice is a nice rink and at least they sell beer.

Lawn Dart likes this.