1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06 GSXR 750

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by tenracing, Nov 2, 2018.

1. tenracing

tenracing to finish first, one must first finish.

reduced size sept.jpg
    Excellent running and handling 06 GSXR 750.

I have my eye on another bike and am either going to sell this as a whole unit. OR I may consider parting it out if I can get most of the big pieces sold.

06 GSXR 750. Ohlins on both ends, 25mm cartridge front and TTX rear shock set up by fifty2wheels Robbie 'bounty hunter' Jensen, Akropovic system, 3 sets of wheels, fronts have full floater buttons. Two 750/600 style wheels, the 3rd front wheel is off a 1000, and I have the full float buttons, just not installed yet, extra sprocket carrier, captive spacers for most of the wheels, new wheel bearings this year
    Did a leak down test last winter and had <5% on all 4 cylnders, so left the valves in it, and installed vesrah thin headgasket, degreed the cams, then had it tuned at St Boni Motorsorts by Doug Lofgren.
    Has supersport tail good body work, Fast Frank rear quick change, Fast Frank front axle. Motion Pro quick turn throttle with the optional cams, Brembo Front master with Spiegler lines. Ohlins top mount steering damper, Renthal clip ons (recall done) moto-d folding levers. Also have a dented tank with pump, I was going to make a dry break endurance tank out of it. Haven't accomplished that yet.
    Bike works great! Now that the season is over for me here in MN I'm working on some plans for next season. Would like to sell this bike complete because it works really well. Have title it is marked salvage.

2. hearno33

hearno33 Well-Known Member

Free?

3. tenracing

Oops. hoping for close to $5000 with all the spares.

4. Party Shark

Party Shark Member

If you decide to part it out let me know. I'd be interested in taking the suspension off your hands.

5. tenracing

What would you be willing to pay?

I'd like to get a commitment on a few of the bigger pieces before I decide, so if your serious lets get something started on the shock/forks.

6. Party Shark

Party Shark Member

Honestly I don't know how serious I am. I have that same bike but I'll be racing a different bike in 2019 so I'm not sure how much money I'm willing to put into a bike that old. Don't break it up on my account but if you do decide to let me know. Apologies if it feels like I'm jerking you around.

7. leemer628

leemer628 Well-Known Member

pm sent

tenracing likes this.
  8. tenracing

9. tenracing

Bump, price drop, $4500 with both sets of spare wheels, $4000 with no spare wheels

10. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

looks like legit fun for a damn good price...you did the cam adjustment? did you clay the piston areas or intake centerline method?

tenracing likes this.
  11. tenracing

Degreed off dial and lobe, I'm not a that good of a tech, I had a good friend of mine help do the cams.

12. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Sounds like a nice bike. The track day photo is "okay" but do you have more pics?

13. tenracing

I do, send me you email Addy and I can send you some

14. DmanSlam

Would be easier on everyone if you attached them to your posting.

15. tenracing

16. tenracing

you miss spelled Race ;-)

17. tenracing

Here is a couple more pics.
    IMG_2 reduced.jpg IMG_3 reduced.jpg

18. tenracing

WELL... the part out has started,
    Forks and shock are already sold, will be posting the rest in the parts forum soon.

19. DmanSlam

Haha. I'm just now seeing your comment. My bad! Good luck with the sales <-- the "s" is intentional.

20. notasquid

notasquid Well-Known Member

Bodywork still available?