1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The AntiWhite thread.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 30, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's only a problem if you don't have the $80.

Funkm05 likes this.
  2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, OK....I see you're not quite there yet.

3. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I only knew that off the top of my head because #cananyoneconfirm had me dying for weeks while they shredded him for that one.

4. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I hate cnn can’t wait till they totally fall off the map. I don’t get how lefty’s on here don’t see the media bias. I can admit Fox News is biased but 1 conservative station against all the other liberal ones is hardly fair. I don’t think any news should be biased if you want my respect as a journalist be fair keep your party affiliation to yourself and report news no matter if it’s your team or not. All we have now are a bunch of cheerleaders.

XFBO likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have pissed away more money on worse things, that one wasn't remotely a problem :D That and the ice cream last a couple few months. I don't really eat that much of it.

kangasj likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

You all realize there is another thread in the dungeon that is already dedicated to ice cream. :Poke:

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Where’s Al Sharpton @jase , this seems like his kind of thread.

Spang308 likes this.
  8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

[​IMG]

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Bugslayer likes this.
  10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

11. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Just, damn. How does Don Lemon keep his job? F%cking incredible.
    He's so thoughtful as he speaks....piece of sh*t actor.

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The words from Lemmon and Florida are not unique. Whites are hated just as much as others.

All people are racist.

14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

When Dad passed my sister in law got up to say some words. Among it was the first time he visited and she brought him a 'bowl' of ice cream with one scoop :crackup: She was corrected and still has a large bowl that says ice cream she got just for him :flag:

Not pure ice cream but if you are up north get some Vernors and get it super cold and pour it over Vanilla Ice Cream, glass of pure awesome.

G 97 likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not true most were lost in boating accidents.

R Acree likes this.
  18. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

19. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

Well stated rebuttal. Lots of gems, but the punch line is: First they enslaved and killed blacks, and now they use them to spew hatred and lies against the very people who have fought for generations to free them and uplift them.

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Powerful and true words from a hero.

Looking at how black support for Trump has tripled, (prob higher now) and Hispanic support is high, most people are realizing just how racist and oppressive the Democrat party is. We are definitely witnessing the collapse of the party in it's current form.
    Now the question is, can the Republican party get off their ass and work for these people because there is one hell of an opportunity knocking on the door.
    Thanks for sharing that warrior's story.