1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did the Prince kissrape Snow White?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by auminer, Oct 20, 2018.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Meanwhile, the chick gets to kiss a fucking frog to get her prince.

#FrogLipsMatter....

2. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I supposed Prince Phillip should've had Sleeping Beauty sign a non-disclosure and an indemnity contract before saving her lazy ass from Maleficent. :D

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That would be prudent.

4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

The pool Disney pulls from is dark.

Anyone ever read the original sleeping beauty fairy tail?
    King comes across a beautiful sleeping woman, he rapes her, she wakes up only after giving birth to his twins and one of them sucks the spindle splinter out of her finger. The queen finds out about her, and tries to cook the twins for the kings supper and burn the princess to death.

Snow White is tame AF - wherein the real story the queen demands her lungs and liver, then immediately gobbles up the boars parts that the huntsman brings back. When Snow White is in the glass coffin, the prince comes to carry her away - the people carrying her coffin and trip, dislodging the apple. She wakes up and the queen is forced to dance in hot iron shoes until she dies.

Even the original frog prince is pretty harsh - the princess is so disgusted by the vile frog that she throws him at a wall hoping to squash his guts out.
    Cinderella? The sisters cut bits of their feet off to fit in the shoe and are caught because of the pools of blood.
    Little Mermaid? Her sisters get off on drowning sailors, and her prince is a dick that treats her like a pet - she has the opportunity to live if she kills the prince...She cannot manage to kill the man she loves so she throws the knife away and turns into sea foam.
    Pinocchio is an evil little shit that kills the cricket to shut him up.
    The Lion King is loosely based on Hamlet - EVERYONE DIES.

I rebelled growing up about Disney snowing an entire generation of little girls into believing that their prince would save them some day. :D

Lawn Dart and deepsxepa like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm trying to figure out when kids started believing fairy tales to be full on factual reality. Hell, kids I run across are smart enough they don't even believe reality tv - sadly adults aren't as smart.

Clay likes this.
  6. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

lots of occult controversy on the man behind that name.

occult lore indicates holly is the best wood for a wizards wand too.

and subliminal staff.

7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

it has been written.. Matthew 18:3

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

i wonder what that means?

8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The originals were so much better. If I remember, didn’t Goldilocks get impaled on a church pike for being a thief/burglar?

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

OK then, if that's where at, that's where we're at. Randomly calling people cunts, doesn't matter who they are, got it.

10. CausticYarn

I thought she got eaten, but I don't remember.
    The originals were written to scare children into behaving - You fuck around, you get eaten by a wolf.

I never really got into the actual Disney occult stuff. I just thought it was bullshit that I was waiting around for someone to rescue me most of my teen years. :D

And lo, the princess looked up from her book and out beyond the hills and the shadowy place we don't go, and realized that the prince shacked up with Tanya long ago. So she climbed down from the tower of pillows, walked out the front door of the castle, and hopped on her noble steed Honda never to be seen again. :p

badmoon692008 and SGVRider like this.
  11. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

and the moral to herstory is..

a firm reliance on Honda will take you anywhere..

level 7 and beyond!

SGVRider likes this.
  12. CausticYarn

Rescue yourself and Honda will never let you down!

13. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

i never quite figured out puff the magic dragon either..

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You didn't puff enuff.

15. CausticYarn

That is a coming of age story. No real moral - just a child moving on like we all do.
    Chokes me up still to sing the whole thing to my girls. We put down our toys and forget the magic.

16. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Jeremiah was a bull frog!

coming of age sux.. I used to put down my toys and bounce back. now when I put them down, I get broken..

save the toys!

17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

They’re in Hollywood, they’re cunts until proven otherwise. Man, woman, tranny, non-binary, whatever they call themselves. :D

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

OK hon, let's go with that.

19. wingsonwheels

wingsonwheels Well-Known Member

I haven't heard any uproar about sword in the stone (one of my favorites as a kid) that female squirrel should have assault charges. She is very aggressive with the underage boy.

If you go with the Disney movie (cartoon version) the prince kissed snow white at her funeral, or what appeared to be a funeral. So is it rape if they are dead?

I have little kids, so I am up to speed on the Disney movies.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Some might argue necrophilia is creepier.