1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Oct 18, 2018.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Today, the prince that kissed Snow Fuckin White would get charged with rape, too.

2. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Dude, it's Cleopatra's Barge ... Still a residency for a month on the resume.

-steve

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I just saw this broad flash across the newsfeed and whooo weee. She done broke down again. Rock bottom.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What's your move?

BigBird likes this.
  5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you listen to that bit of podcast about how she picks up (and more interestingly, how she discards) men? She is my hero. Shut your whore mouth.

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Check messages.

9. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Chick is bipolar - there are manic and depressive states you have to ride out, even when you are on meds.
    Sometimes you just need some time in the bin so you don't have to deal with all of the assholes on the planet.
    No judgement here...

K51000 and pscook like this.
  10. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I'm judging these 5 Seconds of Summer fans here that purposefully research Brittney's/Lindsay's antics.

(And, yes, I recognize the hypocricy of being in this thread while deriding its denizens)

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

12. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Everyone in this thread acting too good for Britney, would fucking melt into a puddle if they actually came face to face with her in real life.
    Keep dreaming homeboys.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:
    She the Queen.

Prospect likes this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Keep on with the puff-puff, I'll pass. :Puke:

StaccatoFan likes this.
  15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I just missed the encounter but my buddies got kicked out of their table at Pure I think it was (in Vegas @ the time) so they could make room for Britney and Paris. They said she was only ehh looking in person....granted this was during that time she was having her first meltdown and yanking her pants down in public :)

EDIT: It was Tryst, not Pure.
    https://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/britney-hangs-with-paris-drops-pants-in-public/

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Disney gone messed up another

Sent from my smatrfone

AC1108 likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well I suppose I could take one for the team and go slumming with ole Britney. But you guys would owe me one.

ToofPic and K51000 like this.
  18. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Where is Speedluvn this sounds right in his lane.

BigBird likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

<slow clap> You, sir, are a hero.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well going by some of the comments, I deserve some sort of accomedation. This and I'm a team player. LOL