1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We may be losing the Panther.

Discussion in 'General' started by Orvis, Oct 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

When you think about this big community, it's hard not to think of Bob as a paternal figure. It may have been easier for me, as he told stories of old BMW motorcycles and miata, both of which I've owned at the same time as my own father.

Bob, I hope you get to read this thread, and if you do, I want you to know I've really appreciated your stories over the years. I hope however many days you are left with us are filled with as much joy and as little pain as possible. I'm praying for you.

R Acree likes this.
  2. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

I never met you Panther but from your stories here and the way others revere you I'm really saddened to hear this. Prayers for you and your family.

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Never met him either, but what a presence he had here. Sure hard to hear news like that. Any one of those is a tough malady to deal with, he must be an iron man to deal with *all* of them. Wish him peace in his final days.:(

4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Godspeed, sir.

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

This news sucks. Prayers for you and your family Bob.

6. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Never met Bob that i know of but really liked his posts here. Always seemed reasonable and knowledgable.
    Praying for him and his Family in this time of need.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I won’t share what Bob has done for me but just know he improved my life and the life of my family immensely. Love you PC.

BigBird, Shenanigans and motion like this.
  8. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Thoughts and Prayers for him, his family, and friends.

i followed his RV build thread and shared a few messages with him, he definitely had some wisdom to share and im thankful i got to interact with him.

9. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Thoughts and prayers. Really enjoyed his posts. Never met him but seemed like a great guy...

10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Prayers sent Panther, you will be missed.

12. I first communicated with Bob probably over 20 years about Honda Hawks. Thinking about him and his family during this time.

13. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Just hoping and praying he is comfortable and surrounded by loved ones. I'm gonna have one for PC tonight! :beer::flag:

14. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Thinking of you and your family Bob.

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Orvis if you see him again and he's lucid tell him the beeb's gonna miss him. :(

16. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Sad news, he will be missed.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was hoping that Bob would get many more years to enjoy taking that RV around the US despite his declining health. He is one of the good guys and will definitely be missed.

XFBO, backbone, beac83 and 1 other person like this.
  18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So sad to read about Bob, he will be missed.

19. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Very sad day. Prayers to Bob and his family.

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Very sad news. :(