1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part time jobs

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Oct 18, 2018.

1. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

If anything, I'd do Uber Eats so I wouldn't have to deal with drunks in my car.
    Become a porter for a luxury car dealer. Drive nice loaner cars to people's houses and pick up their cars for service.
    Banquet bartender at a country club or hotel. Can make quick easy money.
    Be the ball picker upper guy at a driving range.
    Dog walker/pet sitter.
    Temp work. Plenty of agencies out there looking for short term gigs. Do something, get bored, do something else.

2. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Had a meeting recently with a client who works as a driver for UPS. The physical toll it takes on you is brutal...

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

My step dad is retired, and delivers parts for one of the local auto dealers.

4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Be Richie the pool boy and bang hot milfs all day :D

5. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Fluffer?

You have a skilled trade man....thats in demand. Walk in and say i want a part time job couple days a week and i bet someone will take you.

6. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

Amazon Prime Delivery Driver?

BigBird likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This. You're a welder right. Grow your hair long, move into a chicken house, and start cranking out custom jobs.

8. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Just saw an article stating that 50% of Uber drivers make an average of 10$ an hour or less when you take into account the expenses you pay for your vehicle.

BigBird likes this.
  10. odell2115

odell2115 Well-Known Member

Just general handyman work will easily bring in that kind of cash. Get in with some of the online referrals like Thumbtack or Home Adviser, get a decent rep and you'll turn away work. Facebook is another very easy venue to advertise services.

It's incredible how hard it is to get small jobs done on my rentals. I end up doing it myself just because dealing with unreliable help takes just as much time and effort.

Metalhead likes this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

what?

cool. and not (for you).

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

this.

my wife hired a lady a few years back that got $20/hr.

i had to put a stop to that.

BigBird likes this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Ritchie, if you wanna make a couple bucks fabricating/ welding, lemme know.

Sabre699 and Metalhead like this.
  14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

My wife signed up for this in the summers seeing as how she is off. It's a cool gig as long as they use you. If your market isn't already saturated with drivers like ours is, it's awesome.

15. Have you considered giving reach arounds at Rush concerts? $20 handies and for $500 you’ll let them “roll the bones”. Probably make a lot of money with a tub of vasoline and some hard work.

:Poke::D

cha0s#242 and Phl218 like this.
  16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

:crackup:Nicely played.

17. wrx_02

wrx_02 Well-Known Member

That is good to know. I see drivers in actual Amazon Sprinter Vans and I've seen them in their own vehicles.
    Being in DFW I think they would always be looking for drivers but yeah, got to have the market.

18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You took the words outta my mouth. If Ritchie si not selective of who his clientele is; gender or sexual preference, he should rake in the dough!
    No need to thank me, Ritchie :beer:

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

suicide bomber

pays extremely well, and you get 30 virgins.

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dog walker/pet sitter.

You'd be surprised at the $