1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's go Hippie for a moment, shall we? Deodorants!

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Oct 16, 2018.

1. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

First of all, if you wanna go hippy you shouldn't use antiperspirant. Your body sweats, let it sweat. If you block the pits it'll just come out somewhere else.

Second, if you must block sweat the aluminum thing is a farce. It is in no way proven to attribute to Alzheimer's. Google the origin of that rumor.

2. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

+1.

From a genuine bearded long hair back-to-the-land guitar-playing 2nd generation hippie. :)

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

I try to use natural most of the time, so I don't use deodorant 98% of the time, but when I do, I use Old Spice High Endurance Original. Interestingly enough, it has the some of the least bad things in it compared to other deodorants.

I tried Piper Wai but as someone else said with another deodorant, it swole up my underarms, and Tom of Maine deodorant is no bueno.

Sent from my smatrfone

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Speed Stick Original/Regular or whatever its called. If my pitstick kills me, then it es my time. I'll be a pretty corpse. :D

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Is that the surgery to finish his transition? Hack it off and make it a hole?

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You have a real knack for segueing into wiener talk. I'm sure there's a wiener beeb somewhere you could visit.

Who am I kidding? You probably moderate it. "All dickpics must be moderator approved"

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't wear any, haven't since I got out of high school, if I stick I take a shower...