1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dogs in Strollers????

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

If Aliens are watching us they know who is really running this joint.

LisaU likes this.
  2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

upload_2018-10-15_10-51-50.jpeg :D

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I seen strollers used for old dogs with arthritis, let the dog walk until it quits then finish the walk in the stroller. Otherwise you have to carry a 120 lb great Dane home which is not fun.

4. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

the old booger dog would sit in that sidecar all day for a ten minute ride. that's sort of like a stroller or at least as close as I'm getting to one. b bill

Attached Files:

5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It's completely different, this was a perfectly healthy little shih tzu that a crazy girl decided she needs to take it to a mall and push it in a stroller. I'm not sure how anyone in their right mind finds this normal. 1 day and counting

6. Perhaps, but I’m not sure you’re the best judge of what’s normal :Poke: ;)

Captain Morgan likes this.
  7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

There’s a line from a famous book about how aliens think dogs own us, because we follow behind them scooping up their shit. I want to say “Hitchhiker’s Guide” but I’m not sure.

LisaU likes this.
  8. Captain Morgan

You have a very valid point. My life is far from normal. Flying to London tomorrow to meet a girl I meet while living in a tent in Alaska. Going to Ireland for the weekend, then going to India, Nepal, the Andaman Islands and Sri Lanka for the next 2 months. Life really sucks

9. LisaU

LisaU Active Member

Geez hope you make it outta here okay.... we don't need your added negative energy in Boca, these people are wound to the crown as it is .... anyone that trips out that much over people that put their dogs in strollers needs to rush to those places you mentioned AND RELAX

10. Captain Morgan

I grew up there, believe me I know, that's why I left 13 years ago. It's just always strange after living in the Caribbean for a long time to come back to weird things, like a women pushing a dog in a stroller. I'm not negative and don't worry, I have a flight out of MIA tomorrow. You can have Boca all to yourself

11. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Lady had a dog in a stroller at MSP airport yesterday. Waiting to get on my flight. WTF.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

12. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Two thoughts...
    1) how much are you drinking before boarding.... @Mark151
    B) Who wants to call ahead and alert the airport, security, and the media there and/or London...

13. Blackbeener

Blackbeener Well-Known Member

Pompano/Fort Lauderdale area here and started seeing it not too long ago, cracks me up also.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I know all the crazy Sheltie ladies and there are more than a couple that have old ones and strollers. Shoot there is one that is old and goes to Walter Reed to visit the wounded soldiers as a therapy dog. She got hurt and rather than not go they got Layla a stroller so she could still visit. The soldiers love her (the dog, owner is married and old enough to be their mother). She even made Army Times cover, though I don't think in the stroller :crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell, I saw some scary person in a TGI Fridays in Cali 4 or 5 years ago with a dog in stroller feeding the dog from the table.

16. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

I have seen people do the same with their cat while I was in Myrtle Beach a number of years ago. That is plain idiotic. Everyone knows a cat wants time by itself.

17. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

My English Bulldog. He's not a fan of walking much.

Attached Files:

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Peel me a grape, bish.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

My sister has two, they run out of gas pretty fast.