1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber

Discussion in 'General' started by dave3593, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sportsman Series - winner take all at the GNF for National Championships (nothing to do with regional championships). You must have entered the class prior to be allowed to run it.

National Challenge Series - GNF is the final points round.

AMA RRGC - open to all even without a WERA license, winner take all for AMA Championships.

Vintage Series - final points round for all classes - but it is double points and GNF position is used at the tie breaker if needed.

TLR67 and TX Joose like this.
  2. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I thought Sportsman is finale and grid is based on points accumulated from season?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is. It doesn't pay points for the regional championships, all grids are done based on your position in points other than the AMA classes which are entry order as no one has points in those classes.

4. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Is there a race this year with a purse, or even a bike for the winner? :D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

6. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

What time can we get in on Wednesday?

7. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

For spectators that just come on saturday, what would be the gate fee? If we don’t know exactly, any guess on the approximate cost? I want to invite a few folks but want to warn them for whatever the gate fee might be. They may not have a racer’s bottomless wallet philosophy...

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll check on the pricing - if I don't answer by tomorrow night email me a reminder.

Wednesday load in will depend on Porsche as usual, 5-6pm is the normal guess.

9. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

What is the light requirement for riding in the rain? Looks like we wont be able to avoid getting wet at some point during GNF. Do we have to have a red light for rear of bike?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No requirement. If you have one fine but same as MA - must be off when dry.