1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

You and deepydandy can consider this; where has she been since she revealed that she was going to reveal a big nasty bombshell? If you choose to go through life in a clueless blunder, so be it I guess.:crackup:

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Climate change is real.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And has been since the big bang.

Orvis likes this.
  4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yes, the climate has changed since the beginning of time and will continue to do so. Also, water is wet.

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

“Meanwhile, I’m President and you’re not” - President Trump to Lesley Stahl on 60 minutes.

LMMFAO:crackup::crackup::crackup:

That liberal bitch got handed her ass in that interview. They media continue to try and play Trump and he just keeps winning, every.single.time.

Orvis and gixxerreese like this.
  6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

That sounds like science propaganda.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Coulda gone with creation, but you would have had a hissy fit. I'm trying to be a kinder, more gentle curmudgeon.

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why was he at Lunken?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am not afraid of learning - but there will absolutely be nothing in a book written by a half assed reality tv star worth learning. I don't give a shit what is true or not in this case. I will not support someone like that by buying their product or listening to/reading their words. They do not deserve my attention.

Spang308 likes this.
  10. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Flew into lunken for a rally for Renacci at the Warren county fairgrounds in Lebanon.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah, better than messing up CVG and downtown for sure but seems odd not to use Wright Patt.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

13. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

It’s funny how it’s pounded in us to accept change and progress, and if we don’t like change we’re stubborn old fucks etc. Except the environment can’t change or we’re screwed. Oh and every species alive right now must not go extinct either. Weird obsession with having to control nature, maybe guilt complex for being such a shitty species ourselves:D

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No guilt here. YMMV

15. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Ditto

16. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Traffic was f'd no doubt....That area is a swamp of highfalutin' dems....Mt. Lookout, Hyde Park, Mariemont....the police had to have a huge perimeter of security or else.

And Mayor Cranley has designated Cincy as a sanctuary city if ya didn't know. That shows how Cincy is leaning nowadays.

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Haha. This is getting good.

18. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

She wanted him to give his pledge not to fire Mueller. He simply told her, I’m not planning on doing that, but I’m not pledging anything.

Amazing that she thinks she ask/can tell him something and he’s supposed listen like she one of his advisors.

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy