1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sheik

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Jul 28, 2016.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

I thought he was interesting. His garage was rad. I don't know about leg humping rich guys. That boccarp guy can wank. ;-)

2. Someone from the beeb? Don’t think so.

3. joec

joec brace yourself

For some reason I seem to remember someone meeting him too.

4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I ate one of his cows......

joec likes this.
  5. IIRC there were a couple of posts about possible meetups, but none ever happened.

6. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I dont doubt that he was real, but I dont think he "got where he was" on his own, by any means. Sounded to me like his parents built their welth and he was a benefactor of that, but always made it sound like he was the hardest working M'fer there ever was. Seems like is daily clock must go to about 50 hours to do all the stuff he claimed to do.

XFBO, 418 and BigBird like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Reminded me of His "tiger wrestling" :crackup:

[​IMG]

8. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Speaking of sheiks, the iron sheik is the only person on the planet that understands Twitter.

9. joec

joec brace yourself

Hey....Broome gets a lot of shit done .... Lol

10. :D

Difference is that my parents were the polar opposite of wealthy. I didn't have a pot to piss in growing up.

cav115 and joec like this.
  11. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Everything he said was true. All of it. If there’s one thing I know about outrageously successful people with an endless supply of cash and a giant collection of exotic toys, is that they always spend their time arguing with club racers on the intenet.

You can only waste so much time spending your millions and banging your impossibly hot wife who also happens to be a doctor before you start looking for something real, and this place is as real as it gets.

Gino230, bleacht, SGVRider and 15 others like this.
  12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Its amazing how much a guy can spend on days off when they spend the other 1/2 of their life offshore.:beer:

Gorilla George and joec like this.
  13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not really. I think he left because he wasn't getting the leg humping he desired.

Razr and BigBird like this.
  14. joec

joec brace yourself

I should have quoted the 50hrs part!

Gorilla George likes this.
  15. joec

joec brace yourself

I thought someone called him out on being a football player or something. I had lost track by then. His dogs were awesome.

16. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

You learn to spend what's in your pocket.

17. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Except at one point he had said that they would only eat when fed by him, and no one else(I think that was in response to distracting them with meat or something). So, did they just starve if he was out of town?

18. :stupid:

But then again, that isn't saying much. All dogs are awesome.

ToofPic, scottn, JBraun and 2 others like this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

i thought that was his tigers? and only if he drove his NSX upside down and got out of the Ferrari 430 that he was about to flip for the McLaren so he can go to his gas station for a burrito and then buy a special steak that only his rescue tigers could eat. If it wasn't in that order they starved.

If it wasn't, he would wrestle them in MC Hammer pants so they would get tired and eat off of him. Or something like that. All the while, saying how correct he was about everything because he did everything. Climb Mt. Everest, sure. Gold Gucci shoes for the new born, cool. Seems like the show on Bravo could be about his family.

MachineR1, ToofPic and Gorilla George like this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

BUBBA WHERE YOU WANT GO TODAY JABRONIVILLE OR SUPLEX CITY?

He is the reason Twitter even exits today. :D