1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah, you're missing everything he's gotten done lol...

2. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Wrong thread

auminer likes this.
  3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

What flavor are you drinking then? Do we need to list what he’s done so far?

5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Can I ask what specifically made you cast a vote for Hillary?

I’m genuinely curious and no I’m not leading you into a firestorm. I genuinely want to know what you found with her to be a quality leader.

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My parents divorced when I was fairly young and my mom was kind of a bitch but she was a strong woman that got shit done. My wife is kind of a bitch but she's a strong woman that gets shit done. I respect a strong woman.

I think Hillary 's acused wrongdoings are no worse than the Donald's accusations. It's all just mudslinging.

But the one thing about Trump that gets me is what he was proven culpable of years before he ran for President. He fucked over contractors. It's a proven fact. And that hits close to home. I've been screwed out of a lot of money by a swindler client and it hurt.

And that's it. The simple reason I don't like the guy. Put a Republican up for election that I have respect for and I'll vote for the man. It just isn't the guy in office now.

SnacktimeKC and sheepofblue like this.
  7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

So a lesser of 2 evils. Fair enough, but still wrong, IMO. YES! I also have a big problem with shitting contractors, having experienced it. I can't imagine the sloth pace that we would be in if she were there instead. And, of course, the constitution would have been flushed by now too.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I've never seen independently verifiable proof, and at this point who the hell would you believe? Anyone can concoct a story and back it up with witnesses & paperwork. (well, almost anyone... *ahem*)

Anyway, that said, I did see a piece about an architectural/construction firm that was the winning bid on one of Trumpster's golf course clubhouses. Details were sketchy, but the gist of the story was that rather than pay the firm upon completion, Trump's corporate lawyers basically sued the guy into the ground until it was cheaper for him to just stop pursuing payment. Again, it was only he said, with no rebuttal, but if true is a pretty shitty story.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Liar!!!! he really has a thing for XL pantsuits :Poke:

Good honest answer though I take issue with the equivalence. What he did was brutal but legal. What she did was not, I get warned not to repeat her actions every year at the refreshers. Don't listen and go to jail.

Though I do understand the beating people out of money using bankruptcy etc. My folks worked VERY hard and were beat out of thousands by people going down and knowing it, so they basically stole what they could on the way down.

cav115 likes this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

@rd400racer I'm thinking about what you posted about women being "bitches" and that being a somewhat positive trait of Hillary. I don't think that being a bitch makes them strong at anything, just difficult to get along with. Plus they are taking advantage of the fact that the men who have to put up with them have the inner strength and control not to bitch slap them like they might another man. A pussy pass, if you will. That seems like the kind of woman that Hillary is. She basically rode the coattails of Billy Bob long enough for people to think that she had some sort of skills. If she had a skill, it was at defending Billy. She was good at that. But the jobs that she had after being 1st lady shows that she really did not stand out at anything other than just being a famous person named Hillary.

I think a strong woman is exhibited when they stand their ground and make their case without an emotionally charged outburst. I've known that kind of woman, and they were the only ones who really made me cautious. One was an 8th grade teacher, and another was my first boss at a bank when I first came out of collage. That boss was a knock out tall blonde beauty, she never raised her voice about anything, and the Sr. Execs in our office showed her a lot of respect. I remember she bailed my ass out of a big jam -- I managed the Bank's Fed account and screwed up VERY bad. She helped me and never mentioned it again. I expected to be fired. She could get your attention and not say a damn word.

cav115 and rd400racer like this.
  11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Just a few days ago we saw an example of a strong woman who wasn't bitchy....Nicky Halley.

cav115 and blkduc like this.
  12. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Apparently you haven't actually looked at what he's done, which is the case with most of the complaints against him. All the idiots that attack his character but never mention, because they truly have no idea, the many good things he's done.

So, yes, you are missing something. As is 99% of the Dem TDS extremists.

13. rd400racer

And there is an equal list that's easily found showing all of the things that Obama "DID", which I'm sure every Trump supporter will say is complete bullshit.

There is a chasm in politics from both sides that is so severe no 0ne actually knows what the true facts are, because they are delivered to us by competing sides and each group believes the other side is nothing but liars. The best thing we can do is try to remain civil amongst this discord but that's hard for some people to accomplish.

14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

If you don't raise the rates with unemployment this low, we will get inflation. In the short term, his trade war could also spur inflation, so that is another factor. The Fed is doing the right thing. The economy wasn't strong enough under BO to be able to raise the rates. It is a good thing that it is now strong enough to be able to raise the rates. The market was starting to run away on the too high side and eventually would have hit a major correction. Raising the rates just got it back to reasonable levels and a fairly soft landing. The rates were too low for a truly healthy economy. Oh, and we are still significantly closer to our 52 week high 26,951.81 than our 52 week low 22,821.13 on the DJIA even after the drop.

15. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Haha...let's see that list.

16. rd400racer

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

18. Spang308

Read that list objectively and if you aren't pissing your pants laughing, you're breathing too much 2 stroke oil...and for the record I'm not sure there is such a thing!
    "Increased fuel economy in passenger cars."
    What...he's an automotive engineer now?

That list is ridiculous...seriously. Read it.

BHP41 likes this.
  19. rd400racer

And both of you fell directly into what I stated in post #8413. Nothing is true in your minds if it compliments the other side. I'm not here to debate who did or didn't do what. I'm here simply to show how deep the divide between the two sides has become.

Here you go...something for all of us that are simply Americans. Where we came from and what we're made of, and what we can become.

If you can look through this without getting a tear in your eye, then get the fuck out of my country. We are better than me against you.

http://www.sigmaxion.com/2018/09/the-57-most-powerful-photos-in-us.html

Fencer, Chino52405 and 2blueYam like this.
  20. Spang308

Nothing is true if it's complete bullshit. C'mon man. I read the list you provided. You can't honestly tell me you believe he is responsible for even half of it. Some of them aren't even accomplishments.
    1) Rescued the country from the Great Recession.
    Really? If he would have locked himself in a closet and did nothing, the country would have rebounded. He presided over the slowest recovery in history all while adding 11 TRILLION dollars to the U.S. Dept.
    He gets no credit here.
    2) Signed the Affordable Care Act.
    He sure did. And drove health insurance rates through the roof all while straight up lying to the American public.
    "If you like your policy, you can keep your policy. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
    Remember that? He knowingly fucked the middle class and paid for it with the greatest loss of house seats in his first midterm election of any president in history.
    3) Ended the Iraq war.
    Sure did. And announced when he was pulling out with no real exit plan to deal with the vacuum. Enter ISIS...
    4) Ordered capture and killing of Bin Laden.
    He scores a point here. He's up to one.
    5) Passed the $787 billion America Recovery Act.
    You mean the shovel ready projects that weren't so shovel ready. Where the fuck did this money go is what I want to know.
    6) Supported LGBT fight for marriage.
    Ok...whatever. I'll generously give him a freebie here.
    7) Commuted sentences of 1200 drug offenders.
    So....put convicted criminals back on the streets. Fail here...sorry.
    8) Saved the U.S. auto industry.
    :crackup:
    9) Helped put U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020.
    Really? How's that...pissing away millions of dollars on Solyndra? What ever happened to Solyndra? Did we ever get our $500 million back.
    10) Began drawdown of troops in Afghanistan.
    I'll give him a point here. He's up to 3 including his gimme. That's 30% which is about his approval rating these days.

It's a slow morning. What me to punch holes in the rest of the list. I almost can't wait to thrash him on Dodd-Frank.

Fencer and cav115 like this.