1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Things are progressing. Some days up some down. I working out to deal with stress, paperwork is in process to include a mediator. Her and I dont talk much anymore except for coordination of the kids. Im making sure to catch up with old friends, going out on rides, might even try and hit Summit this weekend, would need to get the bike prepped for the track, I will at least stop by on Sunday or Monday to see some friends.

L8RSK8R, dantheman, MachineR1 and 4 others like this.
  2. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Hang in there.

Best wishes. Look ahead to the Future and realize how much like you've got to live yet!

jrsamples likes this.
  3. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

So no "might" hit summit. Back on the track for the first time in a long while this Sunday at Summit Shenny.

cav115, tropicoz, jrsamples and 8 others like this.
  4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Good for you!

5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Nice dude!

Keeping busy is a great plan.

6. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Should go to ithout saying but keep a level head on the bike and have fun! Smile the whole fucking time!!!

Enjoy it man!!

cav115 and BigBird like this.
  7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Glad to hear it man!!

Again, if you want an awesome weekend, come in to Pensacola and take my training and riding.

It’s 100% on me and you’ll have more fun than ever before wrecking my shit andnlearning how to slide a bike!

8. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

RB, I will take you up on that when I can find a way for my ass to get down there with a bike!

Razr likes this.
  9. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Good deal.
    Its been over 2 years for me. my finances were wrecked.
    I hope to re-discover track time soon. I have one child dropping off "support" this month

cav115 and Metalhead like this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I hope that you have had the chance to read a bit.

11. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

It takes time, man. Mine were pretty bad too. Theyre better than ever now tho. It’s nice when you know where all the dollas is going.

Fencer likes this.
  12. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Mad magazine count

13. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Man was that awesome. It was cold, 40s in the morning mid 50s in the afternoon, light sprinkle before lunch. I will write up a full report later, but that was the first time in a decade that Ive been on the track, and I went out on Shenandoah, which is by far the most technical track Ive ever ridden, and on a Z1000 no less on Pilot Road 4 tires.

Scotty87, beac83, cav115 and 2 others like this.
  14. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I think I figured out why its better on the track. There is only one thing you can focus on; that braking marker, that person you need to pass, that debris, that off feeling in your front suspension at the limit, leaver feel; etc. Everything else fell to the side. There was with; every pass, every hard braking point, wallowing tail in to tight turn, and planted outside pass..... I, am, back...

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well yeah..that's the point of these motorsickles [emoji16]

Sent from my smatrfone

Hotfoot, badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

Razr and Fencer like this.
  18. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Na, it is in the best interest of my kids that she is happy, healthy, and can support herself and them. I saw a second lawyer, much of the same story, but a few things I need to act on now. No one thinks she is acting responsibly, so I just need to do what Ive been doing, everything, and expect nothing. Ran a 5k this weekend, bested my time from last year by 8:20. 3rd in my age group, 23rd overall; 27:27 was my time. Im not just going to get out of this, Im going to be better.

Robby-Bobby and BigBird like this.
  19. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

BTW, what is the cheapest bike to track and race? My Z wont hold up to track time.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

LWT, SV/Ninja650