1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber GNF Endurance need a ride?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by regularguy, Oct 9, 2018.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Round 4 of the N2/WERA Endurance Series is happening Thursday Oct 25th. If you have a bike and need a rider, or are a rider looking for a team, post up here. The grid at Jersey wasn't the greatest and a healthy grid at Barber is necessary to keep it on the endurance schedule for 2019. What is interesting is the LW grid which is known for being filled with stingy racers has been healthy throughout the year. You 4 cylinder racers need to step up!

2. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

I'm available for an SV team needing a rider ( slow but steady ) or just an all around pit gopher.

3. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Team nerdy and dirty heavyweight will be there. We have given up on running both races after vir, it’s too much for our skeleton team.

Mongo, what’s the big bike pre-registration look like?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

None yet but that's because we haven't told anyone how to do it :crackup:

FWIW - pre entry for this one will need to come through the office - you can email/fax in entry for or paypal the fee to me at [email protected] with the team name, owner, bike number, and we'll sort the rest out at registration.

Pre entry is $495.

5. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

I used n2’s site already, unless I hear otherwise I’ll assume I am ok.

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Is pre-entry cheaper? We got two teams :D

7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

yes, always

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hmmmmm, didn't know they were doing it through their site since this one is different.

Oh well, either way we will figure it all out.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

10. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

We've got a bike and team covered, but our (1) crew isn't coming, so volunteers are welcome!

11. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Just grab a form? No endurance form now on wera.com.

12. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Custom made form faxed in. Buckeye Racing is IN THE HOUSE!

JJJerry and exracer941 like this.
  13. dsapsis

14. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin Well-Known Member

Mi Scusi SDK also signed up through N2's site. I imagine there's others. It's been up there since the extra round was made official right after VIR. Hopefully some good grids at Barber, really looking forward to my first trip down there in 5 years.

tawzx12r and tdelegram like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't matter. Boss gave me bad info so I didn't know N2 had the pre entry set up going.

16. dsapsis

17. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Team Yo! is officially registered.
    The ripples are already being felt throughout the LWT world.

SpeedyE, JJJerry, No Brakes and 6 others like this.
  18. Jim

Jim Know your grids...

If I can, I would like to ask a favor at Barber. Could you please not set up your pits as far away from the other teams as possible. The farther the distance the longer it takes us to help you...our job!
    Thanks
    Sublet

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm thinking all pits between the gates and DO NOT pit within 20' either side of the pit lane loop.

t11ravis likes this.
  20. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin Well-Known Member

Are we able to set a pit up Wednesday night?

JBall likes this.