1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jersey endurance

Discussion in 'General' started by ghetto customs, Oct 6, 2018.

1. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

I dont think I've cared what anyone has to say about lwt racing for several years now but with 2 LWT teams making the overall podium at the Jersey endurance today... FUCK YEAH!
    808 triple strong got 2nd, Tyler and George, RBoM 128 got 3rd Bays and Draik.

Attached Files:

lonewrench, ToofPic, joec and 6 others like this.
  2. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

If anyone has a better pic, please upload!

3. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Great to see George the podium!

triplestrong and t11ravis like this.
  4. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

It was a great race! Had a blast.

triplestrong and t11ravis like this.
  5. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

It was def a good time. We may be back for some more of this. George and Tyler rode smart and consistent (makes my job easy). One set of Pirelli slicks lasted the full race and gripped right to the end (Thanks Mike Faillace @ MDM). Also, thanks to Mike Copoulos and Russel Masecar for loaning us a spare dry break tank and dump can (that was solid of them). Congrats to all that participated. Good times!

Ducti89, JCP636, regularguy and 4 others like this.
  6. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Chris will you be at Barber? I want to talk about some changes to the R1 tank you built me.

7. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Great job to you guys Saturday! Damn, going down in oil was a tough pill to swallow but CRT is only trailing RBOM128 by 6 points. Winner-take-all at Barber... Bring it! :)

8. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache