1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSA for guys that wear jeans with excessive stitching and / or embellishments

Discussion in 'General' started by crashman, Oct 2, 2018.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It does not matter who made them. They look like chick jeans. Stop wearing girl clothes.

TurboBlew, Phl218, R1Racer99 and 8 others like this.
  2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I just don't get the young skateboarders that wear them. Not to sound like an old man! How can you skate when you can't bend your knees to pick up your board because you skinny jeans are to tight?

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I think you 2 are referring to two separate yet equally effeminate male fashion styles...

4. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Before long they'll be wearing acid wash or black baggy as shit jean's with dragons or some crap all over them again.

5. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Its like the hair flipping kids. I used to laugh my ass off at the kids that would damn near break their necks trying look cool by flipping their hair out of their eyes. Looked like they were having a fit or some kind of tourette's.

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I think anybody that spends so much effort looking into what other guys are wearing is a little effeminate. I don't wear that shit, but I don't care to look at other dude's butts enough to start a thread about them.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

This on a BBS where guys dress up as ghey power rangers.

"Oh ma' gawd, Bucky, look at his butt."

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Attention pro racers: why are you always wearing a beanie when it’s 900° out?

R1 Johnnie likes this.
  9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

FlatBill EarTuckers.........

10. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

:crackup:...where do they find hats big enough to do that dumb shit . They must have small heads

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

These things have invaded Harley riders. Now they e have chains and sequins. :crackup:

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I'm either old or out of touch...I haven't got the slightest idea what you all are talking about

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Over decorates jeans that were big a few years back. Remember those horrible $90 tshirts with bedazled eagles and snakes? Now put those sequins, rhinestone and flashing LEDs on the ass of $300 jeans.

crashman likes this.
  14. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

My brother once pointed out to my skinny jeans wearing nephew...

" In my day that's not what we meant when we talked about getting into a girls pants..."

15. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I gave my little brother shit about that for years. Came to Thanksgiving wearing jeans with more sequins on them than a t-shirt made by an 8 year old with a bedazzler.

"Why are you wearing mom's jeans????"

:crackup:

G 97 and crashman like this.
  16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I was bored and quite drunk sitting in an airport waiting for my flight home. When I see light reflecting off sequins and shit I automatically look because it might be a young lady with a shapely figure. But instead it was a fat guy with sparkly jeans and I was disappointed. What is effeminate about that?:D

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    TurboBlew and cBJr like this.
  17. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Drunk looks: sober thoughts (nttiawwt) :D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

Baseball hat on backwards.

If you're wearing a baseball hat backwards, and you are over 30, you're a douche.

sharkattack likes this.
  19. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Or you are a catcher.
    Or you are standing at a riders meeting and the sun would be burning the back of your neck if you didn't wear it backwards.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

[​IMG]