1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who deserves Roger's seat!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by track wagon, Aug 1, 2018.

1. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

We already have Elias, which is great. Do we really need another factory seat to go to another non-american? We're struggling enough to send americans to the world stage.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Imagine how the rest of the paddock feels!

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Elias has done more to bring world attention to the US series than anyone since Spies. This isn’t a damn charity. Yosh should give the spot to the best rider they can afford. If that’s not an American, then the Americans need to step up their game. One day maybe UNICEF will get into the roadracing business, but until then...

4. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

You have to admit that bringing Elias over did raise the bar in the class.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, it's currently a buyers market and Yosh has the Amex black card.

The Great One likes this.
  6. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Announcement after MotoAmerica awards banquet 10/11 during the AIM expo is my guess!

7. tecknojoe

That's why I said having Elias is great. I just don't want to see any more spots go to outsourced riders.

condon66 likes this.
  8. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Put the best riders that you can afford on the bike, European, South American, American, Canadian, Australian, etc...I don't care. I just want to see good racing here in the US.

9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I’ve called them 68 times and keep getting the runaround.

Should I just pull up?

Gorilla George likes this.
  10. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Yes. Yes you should. Only if you do it full Kenny Powers style though.

[​IMG]

5axis likes this.
  11. At the end of the day, I have to agree. I wanted it to go to Wyman. But if you look at the big picture, the better the racing and the field overall, then the better it will be for racing in the US long term.

Elias brought a lot of additional exposure and credibility to the series. Imagine if there were 4-5 more "Elias's" out there.

Better grids and better racing = more exposure = more sponsors = more money = more rides for everyone.

Cajun Kid and grasshopper like this.
  12. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Come on Melandri!!!

Elias is already bringing tons of exposure; adding Melandri would just be epic. The other day one of the main euro sites ran an article about how to watch MotoA races live on YouTube...think Elias has anything to do with that? Hiring Melandri would be a fantastic addition for the series. Cam and Garrett kicking his ass next season will make it even better. :)

13. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

14. grasshopper

Ahhhh shit! Here we go!

15. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Just show up with your helmet. I am sure they have your leathers already being made.

16. tecknojoe

Did anyone call that, in this entire thread?

17. grasshopper

Does it really mean he has the ride though? Debise had some pretty nasty crashes this year. Is he 100% healthy?

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Why's that shit in Russian???

19. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

it's greek

20. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Valentine posted new leathers earlier this week on IG. Also, he was posting photos from Cali while the rest of Team Hammer was at Daytona.