2005-2006 GSX-R 1000 : Gilles adjustable rearsets

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Le Skid, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Le Skid

Le Skid Active Member

$250 + paypal fees + shipping

Heads-up, I stripped one of the allen bolts before I bought an impact gun to back-out the mounting HW. So you'll have one bolt to procure for yourself (one of the ones that hold the rear master cylinder on... which is still attached in the picture but not included!)

It's the upper one in this pic. I should have dusted them first but they're in 100% flawless condition. The bike they were removed from has never so much as tipped-over.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As I make progress, there will be much more stuff coming, like a PC III with the ignition module and the quickshifter seen here (street pattern).

[​IMG]

2. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Would you consider $250 shipped to 22939? Fishersville, VA.... My guess is we're $25 total apart asking price/offer wise....

3. Le Skid

Le Skid Active Member

That's reasonable. I've shipped tons of stuff to the states via Canada Post / USPS - it's very cheap. The carbon fiber BSTs from this bike went to a 13x member in California last year for so cheap I can't even remember.

PM your email address, I'll pack it up and get quotes with and without insurance.

4. jasonhise

PM sent...

5. jasonhise

Money sent for the rearsets... Thanks Le Skid...

6. Le Skid

Le Skid Active Member

Thanks Jason
    As discussed, I'll shoot you tracking info from the post office Monday afternoon or Tuesday AM.

Cheers - André

jasonhise likes this.
  7. jasonhise

Received this afternoon in great condition as promised. Great seller folks and thanks again Andre!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Le Skid

Le Skid Active Member

Glad to hear it - thanks for the update and have a good one!

jasonhise likes this.