1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garmin historic info...I gotta find a donkey!

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Sep 14, 2018.

1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Last I heard, he met a chick and moved to Tijuana to work in the entertainment industry :D

2. Marid2apterbilt

Marid2apterbilt Well-Known Member

LoL.

No the asses wandered onto my property about 2am one morning. Grazed for about 2 hours circling the house and back into the woods. Guess they didn't like my gr-ass.....

3. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Honestly the more Broome posts the more he becomes one of my favorite racers.

(Ed and RiTchie currently battle for that numero uno spot, so the bar isn't set super high :) )

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

When that farmer finds out all the trouble you went through to see that donkey again, I don't think he will let you two alone without supervision :D

5. Kolbe

Kolbe Well-Known Member

Donkey watch 2019... Will Broome find the Donkey before Yosh fills rogers seat?

6. Before I left home I spent some time on google maps. I’m 90% sure I know where he is. :D

Or I am at least close enough that I will go look when I get home and should be able to remember it.

LisaU likes this.
  7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

If you ever get up this way near Mosport (40-45min east) there's a rescue donkey sanctuary I think would be right up your alley :). You can walk up to, and pet all the strange Canadian ass' you want lol.

https://www.primrosedonkeysanctuary.com/

cha0s#242, dtalbott and Banditracer like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

[​IMG]

LisaU, dtalbott and Gorilla George like this.
  9. I love petting zoo’s!!! They are my favorite place to go.

I will do that.

Lovette is taking me to a big zoo here in Copenhagen Saturday. She said you can feed the hippos. I hope I can play with them.

LisaU likes this.
  10. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Broome,

Did you give the donkey/mule a name yet? or did the farmer have one already? Make sure you take apples and carrots with you next time.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not pears. They may seem the same to you & me, but I have it on very good authority (a horse, actually) that they are indeed dissimilar.

The horse stomped the pear slice into the dirt while snorting & shaking his head.

No means no, mofo!!!!!

12. Kolbe

Kolbe Well-Known Member

Kind shocked you didn't pay Livengood to go find him for you. :D

13. superbike21

superbike21 New Member

14. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

Hippos are probably one of the most territorial/mean animals in the wild. I've got some friends that kayaked the Zambezi river or something in Africa. Had to have a boat nearby with guys with large rifles in case they got too close because the hippo will come after you, and they are pretty damn fast in the water for such a large animal.

15. He doesn’t have a name yet. The farmer just kept saying “this guy” and “this one”, etc. Maybe that’s why the donkey didn’t want to be around any of them, they didn’t make him feel like family.

I will give him a name. :D I’ll see what comes to me when I see him again.

LisaU likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Kinky.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How about Yum?

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

If someone in Copenhagen asks if you want to pet the donkey.....just say no!