1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Aragon | Spain | 2018 | Sep 21 - Sep 23

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Could you imagine the battles up front with competitive bikes at Yamaha and with KTM? I’ve been hoping for some good racing for a while and while I’m glad Ducati have become a great contender, it would be superb to see the others up there today with the Suzuki and Honda.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

J Lo is blaming Marquez for his first corner fucup.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

A veritable Sherlock Holmes you are. :Poke:
    (see post #110)

fastedyamaha likes this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Link? :D

aaronson likes this.
  5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

JLo being JLo.
    News at 11....

BigBird likes this.
  6. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Dunno, it was pretty obvious/self evident that 93 ran deep then wide, pushing 99 off line deliberately or not, had the same effect. Watch the slo mo, 93 is way beyond track limits then re-enters the track, and 99 lands shortly afterwards.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

It's too bad his little piggy won't be able to go to market any time soon. "I had THE line" doesn't really mean much at T1 L1. This Jorge's first trackday or something?

BigBird, rcarson15 and 418 like this.
  8. 418

418 Expert #59

I can not believe how lost Yamaha is.

Dovi seemed to have more pace, then nothing. Weird race

9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Yeah, It was strange. I was kinda hoping Dovi, and Marc would push each other out way wide on the last lap and we'd see a Suzy, Suzy, Pedro podium.

track wagon likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Suzukis aren't looking so bad now are they? :crackup:

418 likes this.
  11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Lorenzo reflected what happened and why he crashed. No matter what he said, people are going to slam him.

jd41 likes this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

MM said post race that he saw what the duc was doing and where, so he knew he could have a shot for 2 hot laps with a bit more grip left over on the soft rear.

not bad riding from Dovi, considering Aragon being the grinGOAT's fav. track.

JLo, shoulda sucked up the 5 spots lost and regrouped, he prolly just wanted to skip the hustle of having to pass and catch up and burn his tires in the process, gave it a shot and up he went.
    T1 divebomb was a typical MM dick move. nobody can say anything, since MM has legitimatized his dick dive moves now.

BigBird likes this.
  13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The 46 is never wrong and this dude is never right. That's all.

crashman and Phl218 like this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

T1 is what it is. Either pass or be passed, there is rarely a right or wrong there, just a bunch of bikes trying to get their position.

15. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I lost about 50% of my interest in the race once Lorentho fell off in L1T1.

I was waiting for Crutchlow to dismount on L12, but even he got a little too anxious and got off and ran along beside it on about L5.

Phl218 likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

it was a pretty good race:
    trying to figure out if MM93's soft would last race distance
    you had 2 Toes nipping at their heels
    Would Dovi shut down MM93 on the last lap once again
    and that 3 way side-by-side :bow:

code3ryder and Phl218 like this.
  17. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

No, but JL99 knows how well it works to get the lead right away and check out. Playing catch up and then battling a MM or AD at the end with spent tires is tough.

Maybe he gambled and lost...
    Maybe MM screwed him over...
    Maybe it was some of both...

In the end, the race would have been better if JL was mixing it up with the leaders.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Funny thing is how they pulled that off with two of the guys who have received the most criticism for being careless in battle. . Everybody left everyone else plenty of room.

BigBird likes this.
  19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Man fk J Lo and his whining. Y'all pissed and moaned every time Casey said anything about anything but J Lo gets a pass. Dude has whined more about other riders over the years than anybody. Here's an idea. If you don't want to get in trouble on lap one qualify better, start better and be in front. Buncha nonsense cry baby talk in here.

CRA_Fizzer, BHP41, code3ryder and 2 others like this.
  20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You mad bro???