1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative punishments

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Sep 23, 2018.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

So, Richie's thread got me to thinking. What are the most creative or oddball punishments you have ever done or had done to you? One of my kids would not sit down during dinner not matter how many times I told him. He would contently want to stand next to his chair. So one night I duct taped him to his chair until he ate his dinner. The next night he started to stand up, so without even looking at him I just set the roll of tape in front of his dinner plate. He slowly slid into his seat and never got up again.

2. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Man, I bet your kitchen stinks from all the bodily fluids and BM's there. Is he still sitting there now?? Hopefully his legs are dead from no use. That's gonna be hell whenever he finally is allowed to get up.

backcountryme likes this.
  3. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

Wall sits or the shovel held at arms length.

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

We left a rake in the yard tine side up so that if you stepped on it like that, the handle would hit you in the face like you always see in those comedy skits. Our dad made us step on the rake a couple of times so that we took the handle to the forehead. We never left a rake in the yard like that again

418 and backcountryme like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

My old man caught me with a pack of cigarettes so he made me sit in the backyard and smoke the whole pack one right after another.
    The next week he caught me with a VW bus full of girls...
    Thanks, Dad.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Bag of weed for me. I still don't remember it.

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

Subscribing... Need creative tactics for my terrorists

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

There was also the time that some guy got mad at some mouthy fat bee and to punish her, he bought up all the bottled water...that was pretty creative :bow:

9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Joe Jackson allegedly beat his kids. He got creative by punishing them with musical instruments. That’s how we got The Jackson Five, and King of Pop.

The formula:

(alleged) beatings
    + musical instruments

Relax, it’s just a theory.

10. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I don't know about creative but when my old man had his fill of our BS, we had to "pick out our own switch".

Juat for reference, a lilac bush might smell sweet and have nice blooms.. But a lilac switch will tear your ass up..

11. backcountryme

Oh man, my mom and grandma were famous for that. And if you brought back a switch that they didn’t think was good enough they would go get the damn tree.

OldGuyOnBlu likes this.
  12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

My grandma tells a story of when my uncle's were young, they mouthed off to her so when my granppa got home, she told him about it.
    And instead of smaking them he went over picked them both up and hung them from the coat rack by their belt loops and left them hang there for a while.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I sent my kids to Bosnia once, made them land under sniper fire.

sheepofblue and nitto182 like this.
  14. :D

Some of the things being mentioned are positive punishment.

Technically what I did was negative punishment (the removal of a reinforcing stimulus after a particular undesired behavior is exhibited, in an effort to prevent the behavior from reoccurring).

While the creativeness of that punishment can be debated, it’s entertainment value cannot. :D

15. backcountryme

Raise your hand if you ever got your mouth washed out with soap.

OldGuyOnBlu likes this.
  16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Hah! I could tell which fucking brand it was!

ToofPic and backcountryme like this.
  17. backcountryme

Irish spring was the worst. Once my mom mistakenly grabbed the lava. I was spitting pumice out for an hour. If it was a really bad word you had to take a bite out of the soap and chew it. Ha.

18. My mother was not a soap fan. She preferred hot sauce. Never bothered me, but my younger brother hated it.

Hotsaucing is now considered child abuse :eek: :rolleyes:

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Chores are considered child abuse now.

Sabre699 and ToofPic like this.
  20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Waterboarding