1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Enclosed Trailer (6x10-12ft), MI Area

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by SkierJohnny, Jul 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SkierJohnny

SkierJohnny Member

Hi all!

I’m looking to pick up an enclosed trailer in the near future...searching for a good used recent model year trailer, in the Michigan area.

If nobody has one used for sale, I’d take recommendations on brands when shopping new...brands to check out and ones to stay away from, etc. Stealth, RC, etc.

Looking for 6x10 maybe 12, single axle ramp style, RV door.

Any help is appreciated!

R/T Performance likes this.
  2. DSM908

DSM908 Well-Known Member

If u want to meet halfway i have a 6x10 in NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deery888 likes this.
  3. dkornfeind

dkornfeind New Member

Still looking? I have a 2014 6x12 v-nose I’m looking to sell. Located in Chicago...

Dave
    Seven oh eight 710-917 eight

4. SkierJohnny

SkierJohnny Member

Sorry man - I should have updated the thread. I'm no longer in the market - I ended up buying a new trailer and modified it for my needs. LOL What a money pit with all the mod's....for those looking around for trailers, consider the cost of doing it yourself vs buying a used one already set up. At first, I thought used trailers just held their value really well compared to the great deals I found brand new....but now realizing what I spent to get the trailer track ready, those used trailers were a STEAL!!! hahaha

5. Deery888

Deery888 Well-Known Member

Do you still have the trailer? I’m going to be in the market for one come late February. Just wanted to get some more info if you still have it for sale.