1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Yamaha FZ-07 Class Champion Racebike for Sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by mra21racer, Jul 31, 2018.

1. mra21racer

mra21racer Member

FZ3.jpg FZ1.jpg Class championship winning, fully set up Yamaha FZ-07. ~90 hp, 52ft/lb torque. Pistons, cams, ported, airbox, Penske, Akrapovic, billet rearset adapters, Driven rearsets, Woodcraft clipons, Power Commander, Quickshifter, Has pretty much everything but the R6 front end, which imo is overkill anyway. Has Zoran's GSXR Cartridge conversion instead, and it's lighter and works just as well. Cost over $15K to build, a steal at $11,000. Includes second set of wheels and whatever other spares I have laying around. Turn Key - put it on the box this weekend!

tigerblade and reemus like this.
  2. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

God I love this bike. Mostly for the Imodium on the lower, but I also like those FZ's. Kawasaki bodywork? GLWS.

3. mra21racer

mra21racer Member

It has been fun for sure! Believe it or not, it's Ninja 250 bodywork... you can put that s#it on anything! Looks like if a BMW1000 and a ZX10 had a baby... lol

4. mra21racer

mra21racer Member

Bump. $10,500? Anyone.... Bueller, Bueller? ;) Amazing bike, but I need the $$ more than the bike right now.

5. kpw

kpw Well-Known Member

Sent you a pm

6. Donnstar

Donnstar Well-Known Member

This bike will do great in Austria. @enduro250

7. Ray-Ray#16

Ray-Ray#16 Well-Known Member

Race bike has been sold

8. enduro250

enduro250 Member

yes, sounds great . . .
    I told you, i am not a prince, just software developer
    sorry, is too expensive

9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

quite inappropriate in a sale thread, and a moot point as the bike has sold.

tigerblade likes this.
  10. enduro250

enduro250 Member

that's correct, sorry for this

11. mra21racer

mra21racer Member

Hey man, no worries. This sort of bike isn't in everyone's budget... and any bike is only worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay. :)