1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Oh no doubt it would be the wrong choice to make. No saying it's the right choice,but damn how low can you kick a guy when he's down. Hopefully, he whispered in his ear,that if he ever saw him again,he would cut his face off with a rusty knife and use it for a Halloween mask...

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Have em runnin in and outta there like hot and cold water!

3. Yeah, but you’re an idtio, so that’s not surprising.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

5. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

So it's based on financial implications? I'm well versed on what it is, I'm just wondering the "why". It sounds to me like she was already taken care of with everything she wanted from a monetary standpoint. Unless she went to another income bracket with Chad.

6. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Damn thats some real shit right there. Good point.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

To be fair, it could be one or several of several things. I guess it would help to understand the other dude's socioeconomic status....but at the same time it could also be something as simple as "Eat, Pray, Love"ing going on here.

Given what OP has said about the fact that he basically does everything in and out the house and she pretty much is just a squatter there says alot about what I think would be her major influencers.

8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

lol ehh maybe a little bit, but like shaka said, it wasn't like she was broke and desperate...

plus maybe: American "exceptionalism"... extreme high ranking as a society on the scale for both capitalistic viewpoints (which in themselves are strongly selfish by definition and nature) and individualism, and how that co-mingles into other facets of life... unreasonable expectations... drive for materialism... idolization of unreasonable and often unobtainable life image goals (ie. Sex and the City or Kardashians)... how the family unit is looked at in America in conjunction with those other things compared to other societies (kids out the house at 18, parents in a home at 80 vs. families that pool resources and living arrangements constantly)... the relative ease at which one can "undo" major life decisions (marriage, having a child, etc...) here compared to other places... the lack of any real or over-arching social stigma for doing so (besides your family maybe talking about you behind your back vs. being shunned completely or looked at as un-marriable in other places)... etc etc etc and on and on...

or simply... selfishness. who knows, hard to say without actually knowing the people. all speculation and internet banter here.

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Well, that's sort of the point. Look at the OP, he probably hit a home run when he signed up, but has arrived at destination fucked. Just realize that the "chance" has a very low probability of win. Don't let anyone bullshit you that you have a 3 in 10 chance of a win.

At this point, he doesn't need to show her anything. He needs to do whatever it takes to get her to leave the home, and if that is a fake beg for poon, then that's what he needs to do.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

In this case it sounds more like unhappy housewife syndrome.
    A really good, reliable, supportive, hard-working husband isn't as exciting as the guy she dated years ago and she wants romance.
    The new guy has no obligations and can do fun things on a whim with her and go on dates and shit.
    She's unhappy and it's her husband's fault; he doesn't make her feel happy and fulfilled.

shakazulu12 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

In a caste system with dowries :)

Otherwise, it just describes the natural attractions of humans and how prtnership is governed by supply and demand like anything else.

13. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Still waiting for the OP to put up the post: "Met with the lawyer today".

Rebel635, TX Joose, scottn and 4 others like this.
  14. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Then why even fucking respond? It's a bizarre reflex to do so.
    Also, which is why I said PM.

15. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Odds on that post before the "we're going to work it out"???

jrsamples likes this.
  16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

If this was all accurate....when the hell did he have any time left in the day to make her feel happy and fulfilled? Assuming her sitting on her ass all day doing nothing wasn't accomplishing that task.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

She wasn't doing nothing, she was doing Andrew.

Rebel635 and noles19 like this.
  18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Gonna need a Ford Excusion

Phl218 likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:eek::crackup:

20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Hell, I don't think it should be squirreled away in a p.m. Spill it, as it certainly applies here.