1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP MGK

Discussion in 'General' started by rcarson15, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yeah better. But neither one plays a Gibson Explorer through a Marshall or Boogie stack so they bore me.

crashman, TSAVO5150 and Britt like this.
  2. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

The sooner those two replicate the Tupac/Notorious BIG chain of events the better.

crashman likes this.
  3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Six pages long and I just now read the first post and have no desire to read the second. And I have not a single fucking clue who mgk is.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude! DUDE!!!! Duuuuude!

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I finally watched the videos. I'm not convinced that Eminem won that. I'm not talking about who got cut deepest. I am it in terms of which one is more pleasant to listen to. I'm certain I'll never listen to the one from Eminem again. I wouldn't necessarily change channels if I can across the MGK one someday.

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Have you listened to any of Em's other work? Some of it is good stuff.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I only know Eminem's old stuff, back in the 8 Mile days, the stuff with Dre, D12, etc.
    Here, I'm talking about just the two songs involved in this beef. Musically, Eminen's track was a rush job. I get that the intent wasn't to make music but it ranks pretty low on the short list of dis tracks I know.

svracer22 and Britt like this.
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Agree 100%

9. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Heading down to Iowa in Oct to see Colter Wall play in a barn. https://www.codfishhollowbarnstormers.com/
    There’s still some small venues out there that draw some bigger names ;) I’m glad ticketbastard hasn’t found the Codfish Hollow yet!

Britt likes this.
  10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You are lucky..small shows are way better. IMO
    It will be worth the trip.

11. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

MGK won... he did a better job of paying respect to the GOAT, but calling Em out for his tired old attitude, shitty records of the past, and lame ass corporate cock blocking of other rappers.

Britt likes this.