1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AT&T Presents "You make the call".

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

The sully line doesn't go off track 30 yards later. :P

2. Knotcher

Yes.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Is there a map to look at the corner?

4. Knotcher

[​IMG]

T2 entry

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The video clearly shows the entire 924 machine and track behind it - the inside bike had more than totally made the pass, the track is theirs.

Ducti89 likes this.
  6. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Let's be fair about bringing up the non-sequitur injuries and ER visits then: Both riders earned an ER trip and Inside Rider needs surgery on her arm as well.

I'm sticking to my conclusion: Inside Rider made an unpredictable move, but Outside Rider needed to avoid it regardless.

7. Knotcher

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Or inside, out a little, then back inside carrying speed throughout.

Like I said originally, still looks like converging lines.

9. Knotcher

I get that. I'm sayin' don't assign blame when you aren't race direction and people are laid up. This incident doesn't seem to have any clear cut consensus. I'll tell you I won't ever do that, even if I think I am justified because. . . may be I'm not.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, posting up and assigning blame never makes sense. That part is bullshit.

Pixelator likes this.
  11. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

12. aalpine1

aalpine1 Well-Known Member

Just by looking at the clip, what if the R6 made a mistake (looks like the forks are getting compress - maybe he/she was on the brakes ?!)

Why didn't the outside rider just avoid ? at 0:07 the front wheel is ahead, at ~0:09 contact seems to occur ...

13. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

^^^^^ That there's yer problem

Banditracer likes this.
  14. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

It does if you initiate the entrance and fail to execute the completion...

Knotcher likes this.
  15. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Clubman is a "sporting class" at WMRRA. No championship points, it's used as a transition from Novice (their own classes) into Expert. Novice run two classes: Effectively C class and A class displacements, and they don't run with their respective classes until they graduate. It's a bit clunky, but it works with our smaller club.

16. jpence

jpence Well-Known Member

I cannot see how this is insider riders fault? They made the pass the outside rider kind of ran into them. If they were blowing the turn like it looked like he should have slowed up a little and let them fly by???

17. FXCLM5

FXCLM5 Well-Known Member

a very similar incident to me, highsided and broke my ankle in 3 places and 2 toes, couldnt walk for 1/2 a year.

18. Knotcher

Probably should have stood up there a bit. But it looks like in the beginning the lines were copasetic then suddenly not. Also, we are dealing with wide angle lenses which make it look different than on the bike.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Sometimes its better to give up position then to fight for it when you see a rider on the inside of you.

aalpine1 likes this.
  20. jpence

jpence Well-Known Member

true that. gopros are super hard to tell actual distances. But if I can see a tail section on your vid you done f'ed it up.