1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Mongo,New Jersey in October?

Discussion in 'General' started by britx303, Sep 3, 2018.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Will the schedule be similar to the other N2 combined weekends,and have V7 & V8 classes on Sunday? Or will there be no Vintage at all? Also,will transponders be available to rent? I will need to do a weekend license if thats do-able for that weekend too.Thanks!

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It'll be like the others. Yes on rental transponders. Yes on the weekend license.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Awesome! Thanks!!

4. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

What about the order of the endurance races? Some of us old guys would like to run the ulwt but is easier after the 4 hr than before. Would greatly appreciate seeing the 4 hr scheduled first

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And when I did that had a lot of people wanting it the other way around.... Doesn't matter to me either way if everyone else can agree on it :D

6. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

VIR was my first time running it with the ULWT first... I really liked it. It made the morning significantly less hectic, and gave us ample time to get setup for the 4-hour.

JBall likes this.
  7. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

As a non-morning person I also vote for the ULW guys going first.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Screw you guys, I have to be up and at work no matter who is first :p

9. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

I can’t miss my cousins wedding so selfishly I need the big boys to go first

10. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Who's running the Friday practice, assuming there is one?

11. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

N2 track days

opinion914 likes this.
  12. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Anyone want to share a garage that weekend? Send me a PM.

13. joec

joec brace yourself

Hey! That's what we pay you for! :)

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait - I'm supposed to be paid for the weekend stuff? Hmmmmm.....might need to talk to my union rep about this one....

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

If I can clear the calendar, Who can help a bird safety wire his front forks at NJMP?

Sent from my smatrfone

16. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Are the Heavyweight Senior Superbike and Mediumweight Senior Superbike classes combined for Race 8 on Sat.?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

After all these years on the BBS, you're taking the plunge?

BigBird likes this.
  18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Well, I'll be! I might have to come watch :Pop:

:flag:

BigBird likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

I very well may, since it's fairly local. But I haven't ridden/started the bike in over a year, and I'm slow anyway, so it wouldn't matter. May come hangout anyway, but seriously contemplating actually riding.

20. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Wait a gawd damned minute! Are you retiring before your start? Or did Chromedome obtain your log in info?

I'm actively making plans to come watch and you're being wishy-washy! :rolleyes:

BigBird likes this.