1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TL1000R parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Trinity Rx7, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Trinity Rx7

Trinity Rx7 Well-Known Member

I sold the bike and have some left over parts I need to get out of the garage. The parts are mostly big stuff that would likely cost more to ship then would be worth it. I want to sell it ALL to 1 person who can pick it all up, or I can meet someone off the highway if they are passing through. I am located in Oakland TN, just east of Memphis, so meeting off I40 would be easy. I would like $150 for EVERYTHING listed, I just want it all gone in 1 purchase to 1 person.

3 TL1000R frames:
    -1 2003 with title, has swingarm, shock and rotary
    -1 no title with swingarm, shock and rotary
    - 1 no title just frame
    2 rear wheels- 1 white, 1 dark grey both have sprockets w/carrier but no rotors
    1 rear sub frame
    1 set of stock forks, leaking seals, I think they might be just slightly bent
    1 set of stock upper and lower triples
    1 set stock clipons
    1 stock front brake system, master, lines, calipers
    1 rear brake system, master, line, caliper

I also have some randoms brackets and other small things i cant think of, but the $150 is for everything TL1000r I have and can find in the garage. I just want this stuff gone. I dont have pics right now because all this stuff is stuffed all over there garage and I havent had a chance to get it out yet. But I plan to soon. Please PM me is interested in it all.

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Ever come to Atlanta? Barber? I would scoop this up now but cant make the trip up for quite some time due to work schedule...

3. Trinity Rx7

Sorry, I have no plans to head that way any time soon. But if there is any Memphis area racers heading down there i could meet them if they will take it down for you .

4. Trinity Rx7

The triples are gone, but everything else is still here. I need the garage space and i know this stuff is big and the parts are not in high demand. That being said someone please come get this stuff and possibly keep a TLR on the road or track. Everything left is free, just come get it .In a couple weeks if i still have all this stuff i am gonna load it all up and take it to the dump.