1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things we made our siblings suffer...

Discussion in 'General' started by cha0s#242, Sep 4, 2018.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Nuh uh!

2. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Big bro threw a brick at me and hit me in the head.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

One what? I've been hitting F5 for 2 hours!

One what???

4. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Turned it on. I cant type. :D

Although it only went around once before it shut itself off.

5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Jesus.....

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I was a dick to my brother. I used to wake him up with an air horn. I beat his ass at EVERYTHING. I’m pretty sure he hated me from about 10-16, then when we got older it mellowed out a bit. I did drag him outside and hang him up in a tree by his feet and hose him off one time after he came home drunk and puked all over himself in his bed.

Metalhead, Phl218 and ToofPic like this.
  7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I have 4 older brother, one older sister, and one younger brother. After my older brothers beat the crap outta me, kids my age couldn't hurt me.

8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I had an older cousin hold me down and shove half a bag of Skittles down both nostrils.

Had a stepbrother that was a few yrs younger. He use to talk in his sleep so I would sneak over and chest punch him.
    I would then run back to bed. He would wake up crying complain about chest pain. I would act concerned,but never told him what I was doing.
    He layed me out on my 12th birthday with a baseball bat I had just got as a present. I later yelled for him in another room. He was running down the hallway, and I swung the closest door open into his face and busted his nose.
    ..memories.
    I miss him.He had a bad marriage and committed suicide last yr.

9. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I’m the youngest of 4 boys with my mom being a working single mom from the time I was 4. My oldest brother is 6 years older. It was like being raised in a pack of wolves. The good part was no one really wanted to mess with one of us since they’d end up getting all of us. The bad part was I had to work my way up to being able kick the eldest brothers ass. It was a long 19 years.

10. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

oldest of seven , why does this sound familer had two younger sisters ,fought like boys ol;dest sister ran dad out of the house with a butcher knife. dad said boys were much easier to raise . my brother was my best friend when the sisters went to war.

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Brother is 5 years older, sister is 8 years older. Never had a problem with her, but he'd pick on me, of course. Then one day I punched him in the nose. Not much problems from him after that. A few years later I could kick his ass anyways, and he knew it.

12. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Wow, I was the youngest of 3, 1 sis 6 yrs older, and a brother 4 yrs older.

I got nothing compared to some of this.

OP- That's f'd up

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

:Poke: :p

15. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

My brother Brian (AKA Little Pitler) #threadclosed.

16. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Nah, I want to elaborate but I'm quite fooked and it could go off the rails......and then you'd say why didn't you kick him in balls. Already off the rails.

Hugh - Paul born Sept in 1964 ** weird hyphenated name...My dad was called Hugh Pat
    Brendan Sept 65
    Donal Oct 66
    Brian Aug 1968
    Roisin Sept 69 ( (first girl)
    Eamonn Oct 70
    Ciaran May 1972 (Me)
    Caitriona (second gir)l Sept 73
    And the best one Paddy born Oct 1980.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    ToofPic likes this.
  17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

If you have ever met anyone who hates clowns. Take that 10-fold and that's my little brother. Pretty much anything with a mask on, and he loses his shit.

At age 6, we had to share a room while the house was being remodeled. I bought a 6ft tall poster of Freddie Kruger and hung it up. Wherever you went, his eyes followed you. Man that was fun!!

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You all are some fucked up people. Big time, fucked up. :D

L8RSK8R and K51000 like this.
  19. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

I was the youngest, our favourite game was fighting in the hallway or playing "off the bed", where my older brother threw everyone off. I'd fight back occasionally for some dignity but it was always short lived and with consequences. Headbutts and thrown objects were most effective. Knocked him out cold one time with a big stick thrown as far as I could, I still remember him dropping like a sack of potatoes after he turned to me to catch it in the face.

OP that is pretty messed up.

20. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Thank you. I was quite creative in my young age. My brother and I are good friends now and we still laugh about that stuff.