1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Trapper Jake on Amazon. Good stuff!

2. 12v_dub

12v_dub Well-Known Member

Ozark 2 is up. Amazing show

Wingnut and TurboBlew like this.
  3. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Wife and I just watched the first ep of Ozark.

Really great show, but to be honest I have the feeling this will be another "Breaking Bad" for me.

BB was one of the greatest series of television in history, but that shit DRAINED me when I watched it. Could never watch more than an episode or two in close succession, and had to follow it up with something "light" almost immediately afterwards.

K51000 and BigBird like this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

unless you understand spanish, yeah, you'll need to actually watch the TV :)

5. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

We just started The Sinner last night by watching only the first episode. Any feedback on that series? Worth it? Trying to figure out how they are going to pan two seasons out of what we saw in Episode One, but we'll give it a few episodes.

joec likes this.
  6. j cal

j cal Well-Known Member

GF and I thought it was a great show

DrA5 likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Anybody watching Jack Ryan on Amazon?

8. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Yes, I’m three episodes in. Production is great. Just still trying to stop seeing the main character as Jim from The Office.

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Yep. Binging the shit out of it the last two nights. It’s well done.

The Looming Tower was also well done and in the same vein, just real life (maybe?). I really recommend that too.

TurboBlew likes this.
  10. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Frankly...yes but it's starting out as dry as any Tom Clancy (I'm 3 episodes into it...hard to maintain interest) but I'm waiting for the action rush.

11. rwdfun

rwdfun

There is watching TV and then there is staring at the bottom and reading ever word. It would be awesome if I spoke Spanish though

Worse for me, I get him confused with Zach Levi who played Chuck in that dorky spy show a while back. It's going to be hard to not see that character instead of Jack Ryan

12. BROsiah

BROsiah Well-Known Member

Hostiles was a good movie .

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Spoiler alert : You'll love the ending, stick with it. I thought it was great from E2 forward.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I've watched three episodes of Jack Ryan today on my ipad at work. Not very productive, but I'm hooked!

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

A little off topic but I'm using a Fire Stick. Output from TV to Receiver is Toslink.
    I've double checked my settings on TV and Stick to make sure both are set on Dolby .
    Yet I'm only getting Pro Logic.

16. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I'm 10 episodes into season 1 of Ozark. There's been a few ups and downs and things that seem irrelevant to fill some time but I'm going to stick with it

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You mean the mouth on Ruth and the rest of the hillbillies is not enough for you :)

18. joec

joec brace yourself

American vandal 2. They've stuck with the same basic format. The beginning is pretty hilarious.

It's a fun watch.

19. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

My free trial is up, so I'm checking out what Amazon has.
    Just finished 4 seasons of Bosch. Pretty good show.

khill and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I keep seeing this recommended for me and haven't committed yet. I read a bunch of the books back in the day, so I've been leery that it will piss me off. Going to just give it a go now.