1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Pittenger5, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That ball is already in play.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Embedded into another thread....

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

In my world, none of 'em. I didn't witness it, it didn't happen.
    Same shit with the Bible.

How can I say that?
    When weighed against this kinda shit, what choice do I have?
    [​IMG]
    It's all BS.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

You are?

I use the CDC and FBI websites to get the real numbers. The pint sized wannabe tyrant Michael Bloomberg spends millions in propaganda campaigns and his army of raging harpies, Mommies Demanding Action are his astroturf warriors. Bloomberg has even funded a media training course that teaches "journalists" how to lie and manipulate the data to show "gun crimes" as being worse than they really are. Seriously, he has a school teaching the media how to lie about guns.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Even those things are suspect. Is that a deep state conspiracy theorist pointing out obvious faults in the narrative, or a mole trying to discredit conspiracy theorists by disseminating crazy ideas?

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

There are a shitload of official witness statements. At least one victim was transported alive and died at the hospital. The amount of guns and shell casings recovered is well documented. How does anyone know that every single viewing was closed casket? The school is shot to shit in all of the pictures released and the news covered it non-stop. Anecdotally, my face hurt from smiling in the 24 hours after my roommate was killed in college - trauma and grief are weird.

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

:crackup: yep got a friend who buys into this nonsense. I saved the pic to stir him up on facetube. Also have a Bart Simpson in foil hat (MLB episode) that I post on him, frequently :beer:

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'm just sayin'...I didn't see it, no one I know saw it, it's hearsay either way. :D

10. Br1anbuck

Br1anbuck Well-Known Member

You should tell your friend that if foil really worked, would the government allow it to be unregulated, or even sold?

badmoon692008 and sheepofblue like this.