1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Draik Beauchamp making new plans for 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by Cam Morehead, Feb 2, 2018.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Damn that takes me back lol. Reminds me of the time at tally I had to unload way away from where I was pitting. Think I was sharing a canopy with rob turner that weekend but there was nowhere for me to stick the trailer to unload there without being in everyone’s way. But as soon as we pull in and I start backing the trailer in, draik comes running over to say hi. So I pull the bike off the trailer and throw the stand over the seat and head off towards robs hauler and draik just opens up the truck and grabs all my damn gear and starts walking with me. I didn’t even know what to say. Pretty sure my leathers alone weighed more than he did at the time but somehow I think he grabbed every piece of my riding gear in one shot. So off we went, me rolling the bike and draik so loaded head to toe you couldn’t hardly see a person under there. Just looked like a pile of gear floating through paddock. Shit was hilarious and still makes laugh to this day. Also shows how good of a kid you raised. And that he must get some hella practice in carrying groceries in the house at home. :D

cBJr, HPPT, ZimZam and 6 others like this.
  2. You are better off now without a “ride”. Sometimes what looks like a good ride can take you and your career a step backwards and in some cases take your health backwards and hospital bills upwards. No sense in riding a bike you can’t trust won’t try to kill you.

3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Someone had to do the other 55% of the work :D

HPPT, r6boater, Stumpy and 2 others like this.
  4. I just laughed way too loud.

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I have never seen him without a smile... Kurt your very lucky to have a good kid like that... I wish only the best for you guys!!!!

slimjim00 and r6boater like this.
  6. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Sure miss those days, could still fit in my suit. Draik has such a great attitude, you done real good Kurt, no doubt he'll land on his feet soon enough.

r6boater and cav115 like this.
  7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Hey let’s not get distracted. This thread is all about draik. :D

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I for one am glad he's grown up. Punk ass kid would talk you to death. Took him on a trackwalk at CMP. He talked the whole 2+ miles. I was frazzled. Lol

Scott S., Phl218 and WANABE RACER like this.
  9. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I would like to see him also run his personal r3 at a motoamerica round. Just to prove the issue really wasn't him. He has a fast hotrod.

10. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Although 100% WERA legal, it's not for MotoAmerica, plus we'd have to get the required electronics and add weight moat likely.