1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Harley Davidson thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jul 30, 2018.

1. BJR119

BJR119 Well-Known Member

good initiative, bad judgement. Attracting a younger audience while not alienating your core is appreciated, unfortunately the prices are beyond where their target demographic wants to be.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Looks like one of those horrible AMF harleys from back in the day. Gawd help them.

3. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Im using that tomorrow on all the harleys f@gs at work!!:crackup:

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Photo, Steeltoe, vfrket and 1 other person like this.
  7. lazlo

lazlo Stand up guy who corners low.

buys-electric-harley-davidson-still-leaks-oil.jpg

masshole and Chris like this.
  8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

9. Venom51

So it goes...
    [​IMG]

Prospect and lazlo like this.
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

0-60 time of 3.5 seconds, as well as an urban riding range of 110 miles...

I expected more on both counts.

11. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

From Harley-Davidson????

Banditracer likes this.
  12. Venom51

If it had the acceleration and range of an Acme rocket it wouldn't matter. None of their current customer base would buy it and anyone young enough to possibly buy it likely can't afford it at that price point. However buy one now and moth ball it for 30 years. You could be the owner of one of the 20 to ever be built and sold. Then it might actually be worth 32k.

Rebel635, Steeltoe and Photo like this.
  13. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aaaaaaaaaaand go.......

14. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Id ride that scooter. If it is priced decently I will buy one. But I am afraid it will cost the same as a full size bike.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Any HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic owners here???

I can't believe Im considering one but I am, it's about the only big bikes you see down here so I guess they're starting to grow on me......a friend told me to consider only '14+ .... they reliable enough and ride well???

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I have a '99 with 39K'ish miles..haven't rode it in over a year...KTM990 gets all the love, ask the wife what bike.."Duh 950".
    You're welcome to come take it for a week or two and see if you REALLY want one.

XFBO likes this.
  17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You're awesome Brit! Thanks for the offer, much appreciated!

How would ya rate or review it tho?

18. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Jeez what are you a lemming. :D Break out of the pack and find a Goldwing or a K1200

XFBO likes this.
  19. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I have a 2010 with a full touring package. I put a more aggressive brake pad all the way around, flushed the brake fluid with castrol crf and put ~1900 miles since the end of last year to now on it.

No issues yet.

XFBO likes this.
  20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It has its place in the Stable.. for long trips up the BRP or just weekend riding.. Cruiser, I sure the newer ones are way better.
    It ain't gonna go or stop like a Sportbike.. and won't off-road very much although I have taken it over the mountain from Murphy NC to Tellico TN..on Davis Creek..
    Plenty of storage space.. easy rider.. most tipovers are when moving them around at zero ground speed

XFBO likes this.