1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is what’s wrong with dems

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Aug 17, 2018.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

We definitely agree on one thing.

:)

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Irony

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You may want to reread the article if that’s your takeaway.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Given the thread title how is this not 50 pages already?

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yes/no. There’s obviously no way he’s going to blame the D party for their failures. He’s blaming the lack of family and faith for the decline in morals. However, it isn’t a leap to say that the D party is chiseling away at the traditional institutions that lead to a strong faith/family foundation.

R Acree and gixxerreese like this.
  7. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Because it is straight to the point with truth not even our in house spin doctors can touch this one. The truth is the truth. It’s not republicans or democrats even. It’s exactly what he said the hoods are a mess if you try and succeed the right way you are outcasted hated and even told your not black. If dems stood up for this they would never be able to say someone is racist. Republicans shy away because as soon as they say something they are the racist. And why the hood will never get better. Hell they are protesting a kid who shot himself it’s still the cops fault. With thinking like that they will never emerge from the darkness just go further into it.

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

9. In Your Corner

We need to do away with the subsidized ghettos.
    Stop paying children to have more children.

10. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

But how do we do that?

My solution doesn't exist yet / borders on eugenics; semi-permanent birth control until these people provide evidence of 2 years of work / marriage.

Outside of sterilizing this sub population, you can't stop them from pumping out babies and then shaming the progressives into supporting them monetarily.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

You do it by putting a price on behavior.
    Instead of providing subsidized apartments, house mothers and their children barracks-style in a controlled environment with no men allowed. They get a choice between that and nothing. They get all their meals there, no food stamps.
    There's a good start.

12. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

That sounds like a great way to raise a child to be a productive member of society.

13. In Your Corner

It works well for the armed forces.

14. code3ryder

The families in the military that I was in were given actual housing and many resources to help while the service member was deployed.

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Like the way it's being done now in the inner cities is working so well.

16. code3ryder

Didn't say it was, just pointing out that going even more draconian doesn't seem to be a good solution.

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So ... status quo isn’t it. “Going more Draconian” isn’t the solution. Whatdya got??

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Seems like “giving them more free shit” hasn’t done a lot of good...

Maybe teach them you to “work hard” and maybe some will catch on.

I know my parents raised me in an absolute shithole. They worked hard, both having 2 jobs and moved us to a nice neighborhood. I started working at 14 and never looked back.

Giving people free shit makes them not appreciate it.

cav115 and badmoon692008 like this.
  19. code3ryder

I agree that giving people shit isn't the answer. I think it's a bigger picture issue. The community needs to be set up for success. Bad guys need to go to jail, people need to be held accountable, people need to have compassion for those less fortunate than themselves. Help people get on the path to having jobs. Help people get educated. Stop treating suspects like victims when their actions cause them to have negative contacts with the police.

Look, I don't have a degree in economics. I don't claim to have all the answers, but I feel that I can say that removing the men in the lives of the children and throwing them into barracks isn't the answer. These children need more/better male influence, not less. I know this discussion is revolving around Chicago but it's not a lot different than a lot of other places.

20. In Your Corner

There are no "men" in the lives of these children, there are males that stop by to impregnate their mothers once in a while.
    And when I referred to the armed services, I was referring to the people in the service, not their families.
    Those mothers and children need discipline and training, not a free apartment and food stamps.
    There is no big mystery here as to where the problem lies.