1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race goodies for sale CBR 600RR 07+

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by SetUpSixRR, Aug 13, 2018.

1. SetUpSixRR

SetUpSixRR Well-Known Member

BMW S1000RR:
    OEM rotors for cast wheels off a 2011, will fit several others years but do your research because i'm not 100% sure which years - $250 for the set

CBR600RR Parts (07+):

Ohlins TTX - $700
    Forks with GP suspension kit - $400
    BMC air filter and I'll even include a cleaning/oiling kit - $60
    Vortex rearsets (retail is $418 USD) - $200
    Vortex 7-degree clipons with bars and grips - $80
    Woodcraft case covers - $150 for both sides
    Subframe - $125
    STM Slipper clutch with good lightly used set of friction plates and steels - $650
    2 wiring harnesses - $80 each
    Headlights mint - $125
    HRC Quick turn turn throttle - $100
    Annitori Quick shifter - $250
    Steel braided lines with OEM master cylinder and Pazzo lever - $80
    Spare engine (this made 106whp on pump gas if i recall correctly, on a superflow dyno which reads low and at 3300ft elevation. Dynojet numbers would be about 121hp i'm told). It had a wickedly smooth power curve with the tune and pulled strong. Needs a case cover and the knock sensor reinstalled which i can do, then you could see it running) - $700
    Spare frame - race only as it has been crashed but still straight and true and in great shape for racing - $700 plus $200 shipping

I've probably got more but for now this is all i can think of.
    Best is to text me 780-two.five.seven-9388
    I'll only be on here periodically to check messages and posts. Text is by far the best and quickest.

2. pero796

pero796 "the chimp" WMRC #65

will these rearsets work on a 2005'?

3. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

I'm curious how the HRC throttle compares to the Motion Pro version, I will text you but if anyone else cares to chime in about comparing the two I would like to learn what you think.

4. sirthomas80

sirthomas80 Well-Known Member

The tubes are $25 on partszilla and it is a simple insert

5. cbr6racr

cbr6racr Well-Known Member

Where are you located?

Interested in the engine and forks, as well as a couple other things.

6. jm16

jm16 New Member

Great seller, fast shipping!

7. RochesterMark

RochesterMark New Member

Can you send me pictures of the master cylinder and brake lines?

8. Bypass

Bypass Well-Known Member

Interested in the headlights. Also do you happen to have a spare cluster you don't need?

9. delirious09

delirious09 Member

Which version of the ttx do you have? Does it need a rebuild? Which rider weight is it sprung for?

Thanks!

10. Crispietofu

Crispietofu Well-Known Member

Got any track fairings?

11. SetUpSixRR

Sorry guys! Crashed hard on the weekend and I really needed a few days in bed to heal up.
    Feeling better now, finally spending some garage time so I can answer questions, send pictures and ship parts...

@pero796 as far as I know the rearsets work for the 03-06's as well but I've sold them now anyways.

@mikelafayette I'm not sure, I believe it's just a different brand of the same type of quick turn throttle modification. I wasn't aware you can just buy tubes only for $25 online as @sirthomas80 pointed out so I might as well not sell it. I'm not trying to jip anyone. Might as well grab one yourself then and I'll keep this one! I posted it for $100 because I found them on eBay for 140-150+ shipping. My bad.

@cbr6racr I'm in Edmonton AB Canada which makes it a bit difficult to ship things like engines but I'm open to the discussion.

@RochesterMark i believe we are texting right now.

@Bypass I have the headlight and a spare cluster I would sell yes. I have probably 4 clusters haha how many miles you want it to say? Jk lol sorta.

@delirious09 its an HO7890 - 123754 with a 10.0 spring in it. Setup for someone roughly 190lbs. It's working awesome but like any shock, it could use a rebuild with new fluid etc. It also has the remote hydraulic preload adjuster. Text me for pics. 780-257-9388

Thanks gents for your patience

Bypass likes this.
  12. SetUpSixRR

Sorry no track fairings. I need a set actually!

13. APO2112

APO2112 Well-Known Member

Rearsets still available?

14. mgiossi

mgiossi Well-Known Member

Interested in the clip ons. What size are they?

15. SetUpSixRR

The clipons are 7-degree angled for a 600RR so they are for 48mm fork tubes and i'd include the clutch side grip, i believe its a Renthal in good shape but i can confirm that when im in the garage tomorrow morning if required.

@APO2112 sorry the rearsets are sold

APO2112 likes this.
  16. mgiossi

mgiossi Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response. Was looking for 50mm clip ons

17. SetUpSixRR

Vortex rearsets SOLD
    Ohlins TTX SOLD
    HRC quick turn - cancelled
    Steel lines , master and pazzo lever - SOLD

18. SetUpSixRR

Made a mistake on the quickshifter brand. its actually an HM quickshifter.but its pending sale along with the subframe.