1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 5th Wheel Toyhauler for sale - $21,000

Discussion in 'Other' started by tack514, Jul 24, 2018.

1. tack514

tack514 Well-Known Member

Located in Georgetown Ky. I purchased it as a leftover in mid 2016. It has been on (9) trips for a total of (18) days. This should give a decent idea of milage on the rig.

(2) times to Atlanta GA
    (1) time to Birmingham AL
    (1) Savanna GA
    (1) Lexington OH
    (4) Bowling Green KY

The RV is great shape minus a bit fading on the top of the front cap. I assume a good polish/wax would take care of it but have not attempted. Price will reflect that issue. It is damn near perfect condition condition other than that. It has a pitbull TRS plate installed.I pull it with a 2015 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins single wheel with no issues. I also have a Pull-Rite auto sliding 5th wheel hitch that works well with shortbed trucks for $650 as well. I would also be willing to negotiate a whole package deal including the truck as well if interested for $57K OBO. I have attached some picks and floorplan below. Best way to contact is my text @ eight(5)ninetwo(2)seven(4)seven(5)six.

Scott

PUMA.png

IMG_1229.jpg IMG_2731.jpg IMG_2732.jpg IMG_2733.jpg IMG_2734.jpg IMG_2735.jpg IMG_2736.jpg IMG_2737.jpg IMG_2738.jpg

2. tack514

Forgot to add...

Model: 2015 Puma 356QLB
    12' Deep Garage Area
    Added a 13.6K AC over cargo area @ purchase (includes 15K over main cabin)
    (2) Queen Electric Drop Down Beds in the cargo area for a total of (4) RV queen beds + a loft that is just a bit smaller.
    No generator or fuel station tho. I used (2) yamaha 2K generators for remote power when not plugged in.

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Helluva good price!

tack514 likes this.
  4. tack514

Friday Bump

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

This dude takes very nice care of his stuff. Very solid seller.

You getting out of the sport or just getting something else?

6. tack514

Thanks cpettit. I am downsizing since the family rarely comes with me to the track. Silly pulling a 40ft toyhauler for 1 bike and 1 person. I got a used ram promaster that i can fit a cot in. thanks gain for the words.

7. tack514

Also..PRICE DROP to $20,000 firm. Unfortunately am unable to go any lower.

8. Hell of a deal on that

9. tack514

Thanks for the vote of confidence bacon. at his point i just need it gone...lol. Make me an offer.

10. tack514

SOLD!!!!