1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 R1 - Rolling chassis. Lots of trick parts. Blown engine(s).

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by trey, Jul 23, 2018.

1. trey

trey Well-Known Member

15’ R1 - rolling chassis. Clean CA title in my name (could be converted to street). Originally built by Meen Motorsports. Bike has approximately 7k miles on it. It has Öhlins 30mm fork internals, ohlins ttx shock, ohlins damper, attack rear sets, vortex clip ons, flashtuned stock ecu with qs/auto blip and self tune, yec kit wiring harness, full yosh alpha ti exhaust, racing air filter, shorai battery, brembo master, woodcraft sliders, folding active clutch lever, captive wheel spacers, captive rear brake bracket, carbon tank extender, battery disconnect, woodcraft brake guard, custom made rear lifters, MotionPro throttle, and left bar Nintendo buttons. I also have a spare rear wheel, two blown engines, and various other parts. The bike caught fire when the engine blew, but the only fatality was the belly pan and a nice coating from a fire extinguisher. I have a spare set of used body work that’s not in prestine condition, but gets the job done. The gas tank has a dent in the common spot to get them. Bike has been verified straight by GP Frame and Wheel. Bike is fully safety wired. I took the bike down to the frame, cleaned/checked every part and bolt, and put it back together. $8k. Located near Sacramento, Ca. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

How much for the motion pro throttle, carbon tank extender and attack rear sets, bundle price.

3. trey

trey Well-Known Member

Sorry man, not parting out. It will either sell as it sits now, or I’ll put a new engine in it and sell it or race it again.

4. trey

trey Well-Known Member

I do have a graves qt throttle if you’re interested.

5. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

I have the graves and am looking for something more aggressive, can you confirm the motion pro is more aggressive but not snatchy?

6. trey

trey Well-Known Member

I have not used the graves. I have used the mp on several bikes with both the progressive and quickest cams, and both are silky smooth.

7. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

PM sent

8. trey

trey Well-Known Member

UPDATE. I found an engine and will be offering the bike as a complete package when I get it all back together. Post can be deleted.