1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. evil smile

evil smile Well-Known Member

Every once in a while I wonder who can possibly be supporting this guy at this point after all of the embarrassment he has caused this great country. Then I come here and see this cult like inability to see the truth right in front of you and I understand. And the unfortunate ability of people to just hide themselves from the real world and bury themselves in little bubbles with fox and breitbart or msnbc and cnn.

The FBI just released an indictment saying another government was trying to hack into our voting machines in addition to everything else they are doing with the DNC and you guys cant for one second take a step back and realize that the entire country is in danger. If this isnt cult mentality then I dont know what is (btw im a liberal and i believe the same thing exists on the left which led to election of Hillary. But I guess the additional ethnic anxiety and panic has really made the fire into an inferno on the right)

Its ok to be wrong. I am an immigrant, trust me when I say this, this is the greatest country on earth and we are in danger. acting like UCCIO with political figures is extremely dangerous.

Goodluck to all of you

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

One one side:
    Strong job market, strong stock market, manufacturing at 15 year high, black unemployment at an all time low, borders better protected than in the last 50 years, Jerusalem recognized, withdrawn from financially damaging climate agreement, ended damaging Iran deal, ISIS virtually eliminated, and on and on.

Other side:
    He is embarrassing.

Sure, lets get that impeachment going right away.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Since you seem to be struggling with it, let me help you out, you most certainly do NOT know what it is. OK? :D

And THIS admission here proves it> "btw im a liberal"

-DNC collusion of primary Presidential run = ZERO condemnation.
    - 99.9% of all entertainers on TV driving liberal agendas into the masses minds every damn day.
    - 99% of public/private educators " " " " " .
    - MSM constantly harping on Republican leaders/agendas all_week_long at every opportunity. While similar BS from the left gets a mere mention....if at all.
    - Make no mistake about it, Hillary broke the LAW, so much so that leadership in Federal Agencies (FBI & DOJ) covered it up by changing and minimizing her actions by changing the verbiage "gross negligence" to extremely careless.....and you want us to put our faith in THOSE very agencies for this BS that's going on with another powerhouse country? Please!

All these examples above BTW, are truly the real life cult-like mentality that has been going on in America.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    kangasj likes this.
  4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

No more embarrassing than the last guy. And foreign governments have tried getting in on elections for years now, nothing to do with the current guy.
    At least he didn't get piles of money from that same foreign government like his opponent did.

kangasj likes this.
  5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

That we know of. He and his corporations have properties all around the world that could be getting all kinds of “tax breaks”, easing of the usual bribe processes to get anything built or done, etc.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

But of course......:rolleyes:

kangasj and brex like this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

In danger of what?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/16/nunes-ridiculous-mueller-indictment-ignores-russia/

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

"Could be"... All the while we KNOW that the Clintons have gotten filthy rich off their "favors". Good God that's funny. Hatred over, "could be." That's damn comedy gold.

What you liberals fail to understand is that no matter how crude and "embarrassing" he may be, he's doing EXACTLY what he was voted in to do. No president in recent history has ever gotten this much accomplished so quickly.

As a person, I can't stand him. He's not a good human being IMO. That doesn't change the fact that he's doing some awesome stuff.

Ok, so you're embarrassed by it. So f*cking what, he's actually getting sh*t done. I'm sure there are plenty of safe spaces to go hang out in until the next election rolls around, where you're only surrounded by your own ideas and everyone can virtue signal and pat each other on the backs.

badmoon692008 and kangasj like this.
  9. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

God dammit! I didn’t even get time to post “que but Hillary/Obama”!

2blueYam likes this.
  10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

It's ok. We know the left is perfectly fine with the millions upon millions the Clintons have made by being pro politicians. But Trump COULD be profiting from being the Prez. BURN HIM, IMPEACH HIM, HE'S A RACIST NAZI!!!!

If Trump makes more money from being Prez, I don't really give a damn, as long as he keeps doing what he was voted in to do.

kangasj likes this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It's OK for the left to run embarrassing pieces of shit that want to destroy this great Republic and get buckets of money from foreign governments, some of them enemies.
    In fact, it's all they have.
    So they get pissed when one of their own changes sides. Then it is full on attack, lie, smear.

Kinda like how they are doing everything they can to remove a black woman from Congress all because she isn't on their plantation.

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

LOL what?

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This needs a revisit. If one cannot see this as the timed political statement of Rod Rosenstein through his Frankenstein monster to undermine the upcoming Trump/Putin meeting then one is either blind, stupid, or wallowing in cognitive dissonance. The indictments have no teeth. Nobody will ever be arrested. It was designed exclusively to impact the Trump/Putin meeting and it was very successful. It allowed the media to create whatever narrative they wanted. Trump goes easy, he is a traitor. Trump punches Putin in the snatch, he is a war monger. Trump fell into the trap and for that I disappointed in him. The smart play would have been to be vague as shit during the presser and then meter out the message you want the way you want. He needs to control his message or he will make an opening for the constant onslaught of the deep state/big business political interests to end him and you end him that way and violence will ensue.

Also, you citing the "Justice" Department is beyond laughable. They have about as much credibility as the FBI. Garbage institutions, both of em.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    kangasj and turtlecreek like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

After 8 years of Bush did it, you've earned it.

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

After all the 'Community Organizer" comments from local denizens, this Putin quote from the Fox interview amused me...

16. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

You’re right, so far Trump hasn’t declared a baseless war costing thousands of American lives. I guess we should be thankful for that.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your generous nature is underwhelming.

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

That's more of an insult to Obama than it is Trump.

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

let us know when the FBI rounds up those cyber criminals and shuts down their facebook accounts!! :D
    Im sure the KGB has a list just as long and wanted as the FBIs!

There are 66,000,000 voters very upset their fair lady couldnt close the deal. Then she publishes a book about the forces and excuses that kept her out of the Oval Office.

Tell me more about this cult mentality when folks are coming to this Country with disregard for the laws we currently have in place?

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Thought this was interesting.

written by Elbert Lee Guillory......

My advisors have recommended that I not write about this controversy but I owe you. I write as a military veteran and political scientist who has traveled to Ukraine, the Middle East, Helsinki, USSR to study up close.

Fact 1. The world's two greatest nuclear powers should be friendly. That is in the interest of the world!

Fact 2. Tonight the greatest criticisms come from two major groups:
    A. Those who hate Trump and who will criticize the President for anything he does.

B. Those few in the military and intelligence communities who are wholly bought and owned by the war industries, for it is in their financial interests to have the US and Russia armed to the teeth and at each other's throats.

As you listen to the shrill screamers, note how often they come from this corner (politicians included)!

Fact 3. The absolute truth is that the Obama administration interfered in the Ukraine elections which led to Russia's predictable takeover of the area which holds Russia's major naval base and sea outlet.

Fact 4. The Obama administration interfered in the election of Israel. Strong Nations do this when they feel that it is their interests to do so.

Fact 5. The alleged Russian interference occurred during the Obama administration, and we heard not a peep. Now these jerks want Trump to punch Putin in the nose and start a nuclear war with the other major nuclear force on Earth.

I'm a patriot and a believer in a powerful America. I have also witnessed the body bags filled with the fruit of American youth when fat old saber rattlers play soldier.

Trump was masterful in Helsinki. The Swamp Donkeys may scream but tonight the world is better off that these two men shook hands!

badmoon692008 likes this.