1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 1000cc 4 cyl race bike near NC

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by lateapexer, Jul 8, 2018.

1. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

looking for a setup 1000cc race/ track bike
    08+ cbr
    09+ R1
    05+ gsxr 1000
    2011+ zx10

lets say 5 grand? show me what you got

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

@AMA229 he had a GSXR not long ago

3. lateapexer

hmmmmm. Might have sold? They go quickly here in the queen city for no reason lol

4. bmart

bmart Well-Known Member

lateapexer likes this.
  5. lateapexer

Ive seen that one on craigslist since last year. Its a little older and rougher than I'm looking for. I would have to get it so cheap to get it setup right it would piss both of us off lol. Thank you though

6. bmart

bmart Well-Known Member

No worries. It needs just a body for folks who care about how they look! :) Have fun shopping.

7. lateapexer

Thanks! wrong gen anyways ^^

8. APO2112

APO2112 Well-Known Member

I've got a fully build 2009 R1. Ohlins, Graves, JRi, Attack, Leo Vince, etc Located 30mins from Athens GA.

9. lateapexer

I think ive decided to build the engine in the R6 and wait until next year. Thanks for all the info and offers guys.

10. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

I have TWO K8 GSXR1000 rolling chassis, and a bunch of spares - no engine, but everything else if you want spares ahoy to go racing.
    Also have everything to build a Gen4 Kawi ZX10R - complete roller - '13 ABS model, and everything to build an engine, plus spare cranmkcases, transmissions, etc.
    I KNOW what your ad said you were looking for, just wanted to put it out there.
    The GSXR's especially - given the spares collection to go racing... You know you always wanted a spare chassis to take along to the track!