1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Separating families?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jun 18, 2018.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

You don't love women.... you just hate condoms.

sheepofblue likes this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Probably abuse the poor little ones right after your klan meeting.....

Have you not noticed the pattern yet :Poke: hint it is what a liberal sheep would say :crackup:

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Man, I love watching the videos of those fucktards getting beat down, tazed and pepper sprayed. I'd pay to watch a movie that was full of SJW beat downs.

Too bad they showed so much restraint and didn't use bullets though.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I noticed that yelling "fuck you" isn't much of a defense but it seems to be a favorite anyway.

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

"You're a fascist for not standing down and letting us impose our will on you and everyone else!!"

Not a one of those SJWs know what fascism is...because it is them.

BHP41 and sheepofblue like this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Kind of Jackass with SJW snowflakes..... I like it.

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You may want to brush up on the definition as well since your usage is every bit as incorrect as theirs.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fascism is used to refer to the devotees of fascia boards.

Rico888 likes this.
  11. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Mine are getting wrapped in plastic next week so that should keep all the faciaists away from now on.

R Acree likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't do it. Vinyl attracts them like pie attract Mongo.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

No. These SJWs, the very antifa movement are exactly, by definition, fascists. Take your own advice.

14. 600 dbl are

a political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Let's see what we can check off for liberals:

exalts nation and often race above the individual - I could make an argument for a check, but I'll give them a pass on this one
    centralized autocratic government - check
    dictatorial leader - If said leader aligned with their movement, check (basically that just means the leader is a democrat)
    severe economic and social regimentation - check
    forcible suppression of opposition - check

Do they need all 5 to meet the criteria of fascism?

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

[​IMG]
    Here is a more complete vid. A couple guys with zipped tied wrist behind their backs get up and run. LOL

At one point one of the protesters makes a statement that” the Nazis were just doing their job too. What’s your excuse when the UN puts you on trial? “
    :crackup:

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Unless you're going to use a different definition than the one you posted, yes. It doesn't say "or" before the last one.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Someone say pie?

18. 600 dbl are

So does it make them quasi fascist? :D

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

It’s about time we start dropping these people where fascism really exists. Kinda like that thing they do for teens where they send them to jail for a week to get a tatse of what it’s really like. I hear NK and Venezuela are great this time of year.

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, yeah, it reminds me of the cartoon showing an eagle swooping down on a mouse who is standing in an open area and looking up at the approaching eagle. The mouse bravely gives the eagle the middle finger. :D