1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heads up: 1993 TZ250 4DP for sale in Seattle

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by motion, Jun 30, 2018.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

britx303 and ToofPic like this.
  2. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

looks like a decent deal. Someone buy it and race it!

3. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Big number for a '93.

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Yes, but it includes a lot of spares.

5. erock768

erock768 Well-Known Member

Seems about right. These bikes have appreciated in value and are harder to come by. It seems some interest is coming back for the 250s. Reference the 92 TZ I sold on this board Dec 16' for $10k

418 likes this.
  6. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

How much was this guy asking for this bike? And or does anyone know what it sold for? The add is no longer available, so I am guessing it sold?
    I am asking cause I have a very clean 92 4dp1 I would sell for the rite price if someone is looking?

7. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member

I believe he told me he got 9k with the spare motor and a bunch of other spares.

8. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Wah! 9k with a spare motor, umm I would of hoped he got more money. Great deal for the buyer in my opinion, but I don't have any details on the bike, motor or parts, so tuff to say. But like they say, stuff like this is really only worth what the next guy is willing to pay.
    Hopefully it stayed on this side of the world.
    Thanks for your reply.

9. uswjmc22

uswjmc22 Obfusc8

It did. Spare engine was not in running condition, crashed on the clutch side. Caveat Emptor.